Bike Ride

In university win is anxiously waiting for bright. From yesterday evening win try to contact him but bright phone  was not reachable. His all messages and calls are un answered. He was scared something bad happend to bright.

Bright come out of the car and went inside. Seeing bright win ran to him Engulfed in a tight hug. Bright was shocked by that. But before he talk to win he turn around and see if Joss was there.

Don't worry your brother has gone . Win said.

My brother???

The person who drop you isn't your brother.

Ya brother.. My brother... Who told you

Man.. K tell me why you didn't reply my messages I even called you ... Are you ignoring me now... Making me taste my own medicine.

P this is the first time you talk this much.. I should record. Being with win bright feel safe... His worries vanish in a thin air.

Jokes apart bright. Why didn't you reply.. Do you know how scared I was.. Tell me what happened..

Nothing happened p. I just lost my phone.

How could you be this careless. Come let's go and get new one.

Dad already bought new one p. Don't worry.

Already bought.. Then why didn't you tell me.

P dad just give in the morning... Am sry sry this will never happen again k.

Win touch his face , bright this is what am scared of.. You are the important person in my life ...If anything happenes to you I can't live bright. You are my everything. Please be carefull from now on ok..

Bright hug him and said, am here p. Nothing happenes to me .. Thank you for loving me.

Win ruffles his hair and kiss his head.. K go to your class I will see you in lunch k.

K p.. Bright peck his lips. And run from there.

In class room..

Hey bright.. Were did you go.. Your p make us mad by asking about you from the time we entered in university.

Is it?? He miss me that much..

Very much.. He even scold us for not contacting  your house to know your whereabouts...Boss told.

I think he fall hard for you bright.. He was really tensed about you. - Man

Bright feels happy by hearing that.

K why Joss was here yesterday... Boss

Take me to some shitty party.. That looser... Bright started to talk colorful words about Joss.

Man and boss close their ears.. Hey hey stop what he did to you.. Man asked.

Bright explained everything..

What??  he is abusing you bright. How could you let him to do this.

Then what will I do?

Bright you should tell this to your family.

They never trust me they will think am lying to get away from this marriage.

Atleast you should tell this p'gulf.

Hmm am thinking about that.

Don't think just tell him he will help you.
-
Hmm...

You talk this much behind his back..why can't you rise your voice in front of him.