Crazy Trio

Time skip.. After semester break..

Bright and win met after their semester break.. The second bright see win he jump on him and hug him like a koala.. Bright inhale wins scent as much as he want.. He miss that terribly ... Win chuckled on his behavior...

"You miss me that much"... Win

" More than this p... " Bright kiss him on his cheek.

" Mee too " Win kiss him too.

Bright didn't get down from win for time being..

" Are you planning to stay like this" Man asked..

" Yuckkk what a awful sight" Boss make a face.

Bright started fuming and throw his bag at him" Go away you idiots.. Why you both always ruining my romance" He started to chase boss.

Win shook his head and pick the bag from the floor.

" You guys always ruin our moments"

"We deliberately do that P.. Then only you can see the real face of your wolf.. He only want you to see his good side.. We never let him get good points" Man said.

" You can never make him bad in my eyes.. I never fall for that" .. Win

" Ohhh that much love.. Be careful p.. You wolf is nothing like you see"

" I don't care.. I love all of him"

" Ha ha I will wait for your reaction when you get see the savage bright"

" Let's see"win replied

Now bright is in his second year and win in his final year.

In class room..

" Bright we heard some freshers are behind your p' win back" Man said.

" He is handsome everyone will be behind his back what's new in that" Bright shrugged his shoulders.

" No it's serious bright.. Some girls are determined to win his heart" Man said.

"They even started a group called "wife of win" They stalk him and update everything about him in that group" Boss said.

" You guys doing this to making me upset right.. I know about your intention.. " Bright.

Man and boss signal each other to spice the things.

" No no we are saying for you bright. What if the girl were more beautiful and sexy" Man.

" What will you do if a girl seduce him make him to love her. Then p' win leave you. What will do  after that" Boss.

" S all your hard work will go vain. You have to do something before it's gets too late bright" Man.

" S S you have to take a step before that happen... " Prevention is better than cure. "Boss.

" Don't forget we are with you"

Bright loses his cool by hearing them.. He broke his pen hitting on the bench.

Man and boss share a meaningful smile..

Bright went from there to see win.

"Let's get a popcorn we will watch live drama" Saying that boss and man follow bright.

Bright search for win every where. Finally he found him  at the freshman orientation.. Win taking water bottle from one girl smile at her. Bright started to fuming at seeing that. He go there with angry and snatch that bottle from win and throw it.