Forced

" I don't want this marriage papa.. " Bright tells again.

Beam took a deep breath before started to talk, " Bright you are engaged with him almost 2 years. He is your husband . It's already decided why are you making things harder for you " That time Gulf entered with breakfast.

" Bright don't get yourself in trouble. You know about this family. Just accept it bright  may be Joss will change after marriage. " Gulf.

" I love someone p." Bright.

" Don't lie to us bright. " Beam said in stern tone.

" Am not lying pa.. I really love Someone. " Beam lost  his cool he grip bright shoulders to make him look at his eyes.

" How could you do that bright. You are engaged to someone long ago how could cheat on him. Someone is waiting there for you here you cheating and loving someone."

" I never told you to get me engaged. You guys forced me on this. " Bright.

" Bright.. "  Beam gets angry when will he understand all this.

" Look bright forget everything and marry Joss. Thats good for you. Your dad never think bad for you. It's for your own happiness. Try to understand baby. "

" Try to understand me pa" Bright.

" No need to understand you. " His grandmother entered. All are getup by seeing her. She went near to bright. Beam hide him behind to save him from his grandmother.  His grandmother give him a stare beam scared by that. Bright sees that he knows how much his papa scared for his grandmother.

" I won't do this grandma. Even you force... " Before he completed he feels a sting feeling in his cheek.

" Mom.... " Beam earned next slap. Bright got furious by that. He took a step forward to protect his papa. But who is he fooling another slap landed.

" Both of you get out from  here right now. " Pointed at Gulf and beam.
Both went out without saying anything cuz they know saying means making things worst.

" You"  She grabs bright face and make him look at her. "You think you can do whatever want. You are my offspring you needed to do what I told you to"

" I won't " Bright didn't back down easily.

She tightening the grip" Then you have to see the end of your lover. You want me to do that. I abort mild baby without his permission for loving and getting pregnant by someone I didn't approve. So think well. I will do worst than that. "

Bright got scared by her words. " So just keep quite till you marry Joss. If you try to do anything that will make my head bow. I will kill you and your bastard lover. I think you won't  force me to do that. "

Bright started yo cry. " Please grandma am sorry for talking back. Please I don't want this marriage " He tries to stop what ever is going on.

" So you don't get it . " She leave his face abruptly which makes him fall. She takes the phone , call someone. " Find the person bright love I want all details about the person within ten minutes. If you could erase him from this earth do that gradually. "  She cut the call.

"Is this the person you love. " She showes the picture of win. Her connection was not a joke. Seeing that blood drain from bright face. Scared was a normal word to describe he was beyond scared by the women in front of him his hands started to shake.
He held his grandmother legs snd started to beg. " Am sorry am sorry I will do this marriage I wont do anything stupid please spare him " He cried on her knees.

She didn't care about his pleading she kick him and sat on the chair.  " I won't talk back. I will do everything you say. Please please spare him " He beg more. Gulf and beam who are outside here everything. Tears flows from their eyes without notice.

" So you want me to stop hurting him " She lifted his face with fore fingers. Bright shakes his head like yes.

" Then be a good boy. If I ever hear any commotion after this you can't stop me  " She came out from his room. She saw beam and Gulf out.

"Keep an eye on him. I don't want him outside of this room. Only two meals are allowed for him.  If you try to help him your son will face the consequences. " With warning she went from there.

Beam and Gulf entered. Beam hug bright.. " This is why I told you accept this marriage. You grandmother is not a normal person. She will do whatever she want  please baby Joss will take a good care of you. " He kiss is head. Bright didn't say anything . After that day he didn't fight. He lost his hope. He don't even know what happened to win. Man and boss try to meet him but his grandmother never let them to meet him. Days goes by only a week is away for marriage. These days bright feels some changes in his body. He feels nauseated for something but its not that extended to puke. He somewhat doesn't feel like the smell. That's not even a single day he didn't think about win. He still hopes win get to know about his situation and come save him from this hell.

Gulf entered the room with lunch. Bright didn't give him glance. He started to eat his food without even look at his food. When food touch his tongue nausea hit him. He run with his hands on the mouth. Bright puke every thing. Gulf rubs his back gently.

" If you don't like the food you should tell. But every thing here is your favorite. " Gulf talks himself. Bright didn't say anything. In the dinner time same thing happened.

" I think you have a food poison " Gulf said. But the same thing happened in the morning Gulf feels sacred. Reality hits him.

" Bright don't tell me..." Both of them share a meaningful glare.

"Oh shit" Gulf went to his room and come with pregnancy kit. Bright take that  went bathroom to check. Bright come out of the bathroom and sit there started to crying. Gulf take that kit shocked by the results. He sat with hands oh his head.

" What have you done bright " Gulf. They hear knock on the door. Gulf stand abruptly then wipe his and bright tears. He hide the kit in his pockets. Then open the door. His fear getting peaks see the person in front of him.

" What takes you long to open the door. " Mew asked in annoying tone.

" I... I.." Gulf shutters.

" Step aside I need to see bright. " Mew walk past Gulf. He saw bright sit near his bed his head on the bed hardboard. His face was pale. This is not the boy who always talk back to him. He feels hurt by seeing like this. Mew sat near bright he take brights hands in his hand.

" Bright I know you are hurting. Please understand nong we are doing this for your good. We never think bad for you. Try to accept this marriage by heart. Then only you can see the positive things. Once you got married you will know this. We won't let anyone to hurt you. Try to understand baby" Mew try to talk him. But bright didn't utter a single word. He give up. Kiss his temple and went from there.

After he went Gulf lock the door.

" What are you going to do bright. How could you  be this irresponsible. " Gulf started to scold him.

" I want this baby P" Bright only say that.

Gulf palmed his face.

" Please P don't tell me to abort I can't do that. Please stop this marriage P" Bright pleaded.

Gulf hug him " K I won't ".

Share your thoughts...