Night Out

Day by day Joss and his sister make bright life hell. He can't even eat what he want. Everyday elina came with the lunch box for bright . Win is in his final year he was busy with his projects and assignments he don't have a time to eat with bright. The only time they get to see each other was evening after their classes ended. They merely spend an hourof time together now a days. In his home  his father and brother hell bend to make him to marry Joss. Everyday they try to brainwash him to think good about Joss. They even arrage lots of date with Joss for him get to know each other. His little bit of freedom he got before was now flew in the air .  Joss got touchy with him now a days . He don't know how to avoid him. Because his father and brother are the one who set the date with Joss. They never let him to dodge the date. He even ask help from his papa and Gulf. But forth and Mew never considered their thoughts.

Man and boss told him to ask win help. Bright didn' t plan to tell anything about this till win graduate. He don't want any misunderstanding between them. Win only study here for next 6 months. So he decided to enjoy his time win. But enjoyment for far for him they can't  even meet often. Finally he decided to tell win about his engagement . He expecting the perfect timing for that to tell him.

One day evening bright came down from his room. He sit in his living room and play with his nephew guitar. His papa and Gulf came there and sat with him. They feel good to see him play with guitar . His boy was really stressed lot now days. That easy going happy bright was now no where to be seen in  the house. He always in grumpy mood . Seeing him play with guitar and laughing made beam happy. He don't want to talk with him about anything. Just seeing him happy is enough for beam. Bright see his papa and P Gulf.

" Where is your husband and son pa. From the time I came here , I didn't get to see them. " Bright asked beam.

" Bright they are your father and brother. Not a third person. Give them respect " Beam said in stern  voice.

" Tsk.. " Bright

" They were on the business trip bright" Gulf said.

" Business trip when they went. How long? " Bright asks in curious voice.

" 3 days bright. Why are you asking" Beam.

Bright stand from the couch, " What??three days why you guys don't tell me about this. I live in the house how could I not know about their trip"

" Why you want to go with them" Beam

" Not in my dream. It means they won't come home for three days right"
Bright asks Exicitedly.

" Not three days only two nights " Gulf

" Wow. That's enough for me.. Pa ,P am going out with my friends " He ready to go.

" What no way did you see the time it's already past 7. You are not allowed to late night party " Beam.

" Pa please... This chance won't come often. I also want to enjoy my life pa. Just two days just two days let me live my life. I will be back before they come" Bright shows his puppy eyes.

" Don't show your puppy eyes it won't work on me" Beam

" P' Gulf please tell something. "

Gulf thinks his boy need some break from mess his father in law and husband created. So he decided to let him enjoy this freedom.

" Pa.. Let him go.."

" What will i answer Gulf if forth or Mew askes about him" Beam.

" I will come before their trip end" Bright try every way to get his papa permission. His pa act like a strict parent. In reality he is not. He is a easy target.