102 - TESSA

PULLING JAMIE WITH ME, the two of us leave the main room and head away, upstairs towards the hotel part of the estate.

Only a two minute walk away, by the time we get up to the room, I'm about ready to explode. As soon as the door closes, we snap together, pulling at each other's clothes to remove it all as fast as possible, as if our lives depended on it.

Carefully undoing the zip on the side of my dress, Jamie pushes the dress of my shoulders and I let it pool at my feet. Kicking off my shoes, he kneels to pull my tights off. When he stands back up, I unbutton his shirt as he works on his own belt. He moans appreciatively when I kiss his chest after each button.

"God, I love you," he tells me, capturing my lips and kissing me roughly once his shirt and trousers have joined my dress on the floor. "I love you so much."

He picks me up and I circle my legs around his waist, threading my fingers into his hair. I love the way his hair feels against my skin. It's soft and silky, even in the shaved section at the bottom. His ginger curls are malleable and mouldable, and as I pull my hands through it once more, it sticks up in all different directions, making him look entirely adorable.

Doing what he can to try not to mess my hair up, given it had taken nearly an hour to do, he sits down on the edge of the bed, his fingers moving into my knickers, asking the silent question. I nod, kissing him before sliding off him to remove my bra as well as my knickers. He stands to remove his boxers and we resume our positions.

The dampness between my legs can only be satisfied by him. It's been months since we've had sex, but as he fills me, I can't help the long moan that comes out of me. Like this, the connection is deeper, and as he kisses the sensitive skin between my breasts, flexing his hips, helping me get used to it, I'm almost completely consumed already.

He moves slowly, thrusting gently upwards as I swirl my hips, which he's holding in place. His lips capture mine briefly before he starts to speed up. I hold on to him, gripping his shoulders, crying out as each thrust hits what feels like the centre of my soul. He thrusts once more before he lifts me up and turns us over.

Not caring about my hair now, he moves us up the bed, so my head is resting between the pillows. One hand goes to his hip, the other clasps his hand as he moves again, driving me deeper, pushing me higher, faster, towards the blissful edge.

He mumbles something that sounds like 'I love you into my neck, kissing the tender skin beneath my ear as his free hand moves between us. The skin that's already alight prickles again with more heat, and I moan again when his fingers tease my stomach, lower and lower until he connects with sensitive spot. I try to buck my hips upwards, but as he thrusts into me one last time, I gasp as my first orgasm powers through me. I can't see straight, but as he keeps moving, wanting to push me higher, I know I'll come undone again.

As he continues to move, grunting with effort as I try to hold on, his hand moves lower, his fingers finding that delicious spot. I moan, unable to control myself, and as he thrusts into me again, hard, I explode again as I hear the bedhead smacking against the wall.

"Jamie," I pant, ready to come again as he keeps up the tantalising pace. "Ah! Thank... God... Everyone... Is... Ah... Downstairs."

I can feel sweat dripping down my forehead. As I grip his forearm and stroke his chest, he's sweating too, and I can tell he's close because his thrusts are becoming more sloppy.

"I want to..." He thrusts harder and the bedhead smacks again. "Make you..." Again. He feels so good as the pace quickens again. "I want to make you scream," he whispers in my ear and I grin, moaning as that speed increases.