𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝚂𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜

𝚂𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜

Rosalice knew of a small song circled around ravens or magpies or any ill omened bird. She knew the nursery rhyme repeated it to herself from time to time after every death she had taken. Recalled if she saw those amount of birds before the incident happened.

One for Sorrow
Two for Mirth
Three for Birth
Four for a Funeral
Five for Wealth
Six for Heaven
Seven for the Devil himself

That's how the rhyme went for Rosalice. There were different variations, she knew that. She just typically enjoyed hers.

Upon entering the compound, looking around, trying to find someone. Hayley appeared right behind her. Feeling her presence she turned around, eyes reading her every move.

Hayley looked a little teary-eyed, looked sad. "I have a question about Elijah." Rosalice stood straighter, crossing her arms. She didn't even know why Hayley came to her with this dilemma perhaps she believed Rosalice knew Elijah better than anything. But that was more wrong than true. Rosalice may have gotten to read Elijah but even then the two strayed far apart and wasn't going to simply allow the other to see them in pain. "I read something of his, a dairy, and I found out where Celeste Dubious was buried and told Sophie where to find her" Rosalice listened intently. "And now he kinda... hates me?"

Rosalice relaxes. She had remembered the woman named Celeste in the time before her. Someone he loved before her. "Did he promise her..." She dragged out her words.

"He promised to not tell any witch where she was buried." Hayley informs her.

The brunette haired blue eyed Cullen watched carefully. Her words sliced through it, "He doesn't hate you, a strong dislike at the moment." Much harsher words followed, "But don't get me wrong, I still don't know how to predict how he feels. He might as well hate you." Hayley frowns more. "You did break a promise he made with someone he loved. And Elijah, Elijah always keeps his promises, dead or alive."

[Time Skip]

Sitting on the couch five months pregnant, she watches as Rebekah offers her a plate of pineapples. "I'm deathly allergic."

Everyone's eyes settled on her. "You're part cold one." Sophie mutters.

Rosalice rolls her eyes, "I'm still human dipshit." Leaning more into the couch.

"But shouldn't you be half dead."

"Oh yeah I'm half dead and five months pregnant- that's not how being a hybrid works." She growls grumpily.

Elijah clears his throat, "So you have stolen the remains of the very person that Davina's been drawing for months." He grabbed the plate and settled it far away from Rosalice, changing the subject. "Would you care to explain this startling coincidence?"

Sophie swallows hard. "I can't. I didn't even know who Celeste Dubois was until I–" Cut off by the whole house shaking. The witch now alarmed. As for the three Mikealson they seemed irritated whilst the Cullen was unfazed. "W-was that Davina?" 

Klaus pours himself a drink, "Charming little habit she's developed."

"And the earthquake I felt today?"

Rebekah was the one to answer, "Also Davina. And, she's taken to vomiting dirt."

The brown haired witch grew in panic. "Oh. We have a huge problem." Dragging a hand through her hair. "I thought we had more time but we need to complete the Harvest now."