𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛; 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

    Chaos is her. Rosalice knew such things could never require such patience. Two weeks had come to flourish and past. Upon this unique day, two hybrids were born. Half human and half cold one, vampires.

    There wasn't a spectacular birthday party as Alice had come to reign in with this sort of thing. Instead Rosalice and Reneesme sat together in Renee's bedroom. One knitting and another crocheting. Already saying happy birthday to the other. Their family out and about getting everything ready.

    All their task was to get ready at around ten thirty at night before the party started. Currently it is nine fifty.

    "So..." Renee started. "You and Elijah." Blush working against her signified everything her older sister needed to know. Renee instantly intrigued quickly spat out questions, one right after the other "What happened between you two? Did you talk about anything? Did Alice have a vision of you two?"

    Rosalice takes a deep breath remembering the night all too well. It engraved in her brain. Sticking to the memories. Just below the surface. A surface that her dad would never find. "We just... talked. And yes."

    "Just talked." Being vague with her older sister never worked in her favor. "About what?"

    "About books. Apparently he's a huge fan of Edgar Allen Poe." She lied quickly.

    "What's his favorite from him?"

    "The Raven." Rosalice had to mentally curse herself out. It was the first thing that came to mind. The first and only thing she read that night. Otherwise there were poems about hands.

    Renee raises an eyebrow but takes it as an answer.

    Two weeks ago, the day after Elijah and Klaus took their leave. Rosalice saw the hickeys he left behind. Dark hickeys. Hickeys that wouldn't simply be gone within a couple of days but however weeks. Forcing her to wear large knitted sweaters. It took an entire two weeks for them to return to normal color.

    On this day she wore just that even if the hickeys were now gone.

    Nine fifty turned to Ten thirty. Allowing them to finally change.

    Alice throwing decorations up and around with Rosalie and Jasper's help along with Emmett and Seth who were messing with each other. Edward and Bella sitting back and observing alongside Carlisle. As Esme placed the two tiers covered in different frostings. One made out of tie-dye and the other purely white. Balls of fondant placed just around the edge of the surface. Candles that had the number twenty placed on both of the cakes.

    Rosalice stared at herself in the mirror in her bathroom. Wearing a dress that Alice had come to pick out, a dress made out of the fabric satin; black. With long sleeves only leaving her collarbone and a bit of her chest exposed. Covered toe black heels that were five inches tall. Staring as she had her hair behind her, she noticed two puncture wounds in her neck. Instinctively she touched them.

    Feeling his hot breath beating against her skin. Fangs grazing across. Sinking slowly underneath meeting with the artery. It all felt too exhilarating for her. Once pulling away, his lips crashed against hers and she could taste the metallic taste of her own blood leftover.

    Shoving the memory far down, she threw her hair over her shoulders, hiding the scars that littered her very body that was left exposed.

    A knock disturbing the quietness. She headed over to the door opening it, revealing none other than her twin sister who wore a white dress made up of the same material as hers. Just cut differently. For Renee's her dress stopped just above her ankle whilst Rosalice's stopped where her shoes met with the ground. Jacob looming right behind him. Leah waited impatiently outside.