𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎; 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗

𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗

A full moon wakes the wolf.

Rosalice had to listen as their bones cracked and snapped repositioning themselves to a gigantic version of a wolf dangerous when angered. Yet gentle when need be. Rosalice wished that some part of her was able to be one of them. To shift under a full moon and to be free. To feel the wind rustling against her warm skin. However a part of her knew, strongly believed that she was entirely designed to become a vampire similarly as her mother.

Designed to be an animal that deprives one creature of blood so it could live, survive.

Designed to destroy everything at her fingertip.

Her mind differs slightly from everyone in the house. When they saw a means to prevent something she saw the chance to kill on sight.

The Volturi still send their regards out, now receiving a golden token of good faith. A letter along with essentially checking if the twins didn't prove themselves to be of harm and something that could as well destroy their force.

Lost in her own mind. Left alone with her thoughts. A month and two weeks had swung away. And within those two months Rosalice grew insatiable. Hunger always wanting more to eat. Demanding more and more and no one questioned it. Absolutely no one.

Her thoughts grew bored. Her mind, having its own way with ideas, gave it the idea of eating. A horrible habit developing. She went to the kitchen opening the pantry to find nothing worth eating. The fridge holds the same boring continents as the days before.

Sighing heavily, Rosalice slipped on her shoes and threw on a coat and settled in her car, turning on the ignition she drove. Simply drove without another thought, trying to find a place that served food, a place that had enough of a potent scent that would have her steering towards it.

Several hours later or what felt like it she finally found a place, named Rossues. Entering the not busy area, she sits down at the bar waiting until a bartender could get to her. Patience residing in her at this very moment, unsure why she felt unnaturally calm and collected within this moment she decided to take it with stride.

A bartender by the name of Camille made herself present, "Hello what can I get you?"

Rosalice stared at her, her lips parting unsure of what to answer with. Left completely dumbfounded, she asks, "Was I supposed to wait until a server sat me down?" Typically her family would skip the line sitting in a spot and Alice would order for them. With her aunt out doing her own thing at the very moment she couldn't wait for her to order.

Camille's smile only meant for customers dropped and an entirely new one replaced one made of pure enjoyment. "No, it's more of a sit down and wait to be served type place." She moves fluidly, grabbing a hold of the menu whilst talking, "I'm just used to people knowing their order."

Once the menu sat upon Rosalice's fingertips, Cami left her alone for a couple of minutes going to other people who had their orders ready to be taken. After five minutes, Rosalice decided herself to have gumbo.

On the other side of Rossuess, in the kitchen Sophie peers out staring intently at the new girl. Yes there was someone coming and going but she had seen this girl at least a few times before always radiating off something she knew. Something that happened similar to another girl, a werewolf named Hayley.

Watching as Cami walked all the way to place the familiar piece of paper with the regular gumbo Sophie can't help herself but smile to herself, knowing the huge possibility. Having two originals obtaining the same goal as her... she desperately needed that. Needed to win at something.

[Time skip]

Once finishing her gumbo and paying for herself, she headed to her car. The afternoon oranges and yellows spilling into the sky. The environment is burying itself into a loud frenzy. People moving and dancing. Screams and laughter.

Rosalice couldn't help but feel happy whilst watching everyone be themselves, lose themselves within the music, within the moment of everything happening around them. It was embedding themselves into her, inking her skin, making her glow with such excitement.

Unlocking her car, the brunette Cullen slips into her mini-cooper. The excitement drained her. She wasn't used to such thing not ever since she was a young child. Sleepy eyes becoming of her. Exhaustion draining her energy.

She couldn't drive while in this state. She didn't trust herself. Grabbing a hold of her phone. Eyes drooping, falling into a shut. Body falling over the wheel, phone slipping from her grasp. A single contact that she always went into when she needed something.

Falling asleep at the wheel of a not moving car.