𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡; 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎

Being raised by both cold and warm people brought upon two children that represented just that. One made out of pure ice in harsh winters whilst the other a flower in warm blooming summers.

Rosalice had risen from her slumber stuck in a cemetery. An unknown land. Standing up she looks around feeling of her surroundings. She did not freeze when she felt another presence lurking around the corner. Her body reacting, shielding its looks within its own surroundings. Another skin forming allows her to disappear beyond the naked eye and hide within both sides of the naked eye and visible. Turning towards the corner in quick movements she watched what lurked behind, a girl stepping out with a frown and a look of confusion. "What the..."

Rosalice took a step closer, taking in what was presented before her. She was tall, taller than Rosalice, standing at five foot and nine inches. Her features are sharp and quick. Her cheekbones reveal themselves to light. Her skin olive and was still left darkening with the sun.

However the scent caught her nose, the girl that stood before was not a witch but rather a werewolf. Rosalice relaxed in an instance, her gift dropping. Hayley jumped out of fright. "Dare I ask who you are?" Rosalice questions.

"Hayley." The werewolf answered with confidence. "And you are?"

Rosalice stood there debating with herself in freeing her name to the random girl named Hayley before her. One biased opinion weighs more heavily than the other. "Rosalice." The Cullen stands straighter, fixing her slumped posture. "Are you kidnapped as well?"

"Kidnapped and being used." Hayley crosses her arms.

"Used?"

"It's the same as why you're here." Hayley closed the large gap between them. "I'm pregnant with the original hybrid's child. You're pregnant with an original's."

Rosalice stood there shocked, becoming her, plaguing her mind. Worry settling in her. Guilt eating her alive. Left to mentally curse herself out.

[Time Skip]

The Cullen residency was filled with worry and panic. Nothing ever settles down, not even for a moment. Alice is not able to find her niece's distinct location. Bella the most panicked of them all as she was about to head out to the streets and try finding her daughter.

The boys however remained the most calm.

Edward managed to stop his wife from leaving the house. "Darling," His head angled down staring into her eyes, a soft look on his features.

Bella shakes her head, "We have to find her! I can't-" Bella once again shakes her head not wanting to imagine any outcomes of why or how their daughter was abducted. "You can't stop me going out there and looking like a madman."

The eldest of the two, stepped closer to the other, his hand grasping a hold of her bicep holding it tightly and yet gentle. His features unreadable. Lips parting to phrase two words, "Stay here." A simple command that was to make her obey but all she wanted to do was break it. Bella stood there watching, feeling as his hand slipped from her. Edward out of the door within seconds. The car starting up and disappeared into the night.

[Time Skip]

Thoughts coming and going into his own mind. Overwhelming him. There was no off switch, he supposed that was the upside with his gift, that he could almost never be overwhelmed with reading minds because he had gotten so used to others' inner monologue.