Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.

Start from the beginning

I stepped out the car just thinking what I wanted to say however I couldn't say it.My mouth was playing up on me.

I had to throw away the pain that flew through me as I walked on the concrete floor.Wait a second..

I looked up to find a beautiful mansion;It was a creamish colour with white and red roses going up the pathway and along the edge of the beauty..I couldn't breathe for a second as I had paused in awe.

The trance I was in ended once I heard the car slamming shut.

The rain was pouring it down,hard.But i didn't mind.

I let my eyes breathe and let everything escape my mind as I felt everything get soaked.

"I'm sorry.."A faint whisper came from Infront of me as my eyes fluttered open.

His warmth was radiating off of him like a radiator.He was so close to me..the way his eyes were staring into mine like he needed to do something,like he was sorry yet annoyed.So many things that he also couldn't let me seek.

"Yes you better be"I replied,annoyed.Even though I had to look towards the ground just to speak to him when he was so close.

A little chuckle came out his mouth at my response and It made me look up straight away.

His crescent dimples were fully on view along with his pearly whites and smile.

Just when I thought he couldn't get more sexier he just pulls it out of the bag like a toy and makes my heart go bonkers.

He must of realised I had been staring at him smiling myself,god I'm such an idiot.As his smile just dropped and he stopped laughing.

He turned his back from me in a split second and started walking towards the door.

My hair had turned into a wet mess and I couldn't deal with staying here with this man if he was just going to Keep walking away from me.Thats normally me..

"Stop!"I shouted with a sudden confidence that was only apparent in my voice but no where else.

"Yes?"He spoke but didn't turn around.

"You're driving me nuts!Turn around!"Holy crap what am I doing?I can't order him like that.

You just did,and it was amazing girl!

I started walking up to him as he slowly turned around,the rain still pouring.

"What was wrong with you in the car?"

"I didn't want to hear about your personal life"

What?

"All I said is that you didn't have to because I had Luke to go for me!How is that my personal life?"

"Are you done?"His cold voice daunted me.

"No I'm not frigging done!Now get the fuck inside,sit the hell down and tell me why the hell you hate me so much!"I asked,without really wanting to look at him but he went quiet at this.Why didn't my brain think before I opened my fat mouth?Just when I need it to aswell..

A warm finger suddenly started lifting my chin up and sparks were travelling across my body as he got closer to me.

I wanted him to just wrap his arms around me and kis-

He made me look into his eyes and I could see the layers getting melted off.

"I don't hate you..and I never will Blair"He half whispered and his head started coming closer to mine.

His heart was beating as fast as it could of possibly went along with mine.

The warmth was gone in a sudden second as he backed away leaving me wanting to Jump on him.

"Let's get you in the guest bedroom,mum said you need rest"He muttered huskily,but then cleared his throat and got the keys out of his pocket.

His voice sent a hot sensation down my spine.

Oh no he did not.

"Okay..."I mumbled and he unlocked the door.

As soon as it spread open a small smirk set on my face.

"Race you!LAST ONE THERE IS A FAT CHICKEN HEAD!"I shouted as I sprinted in his house-Well mansion..thing..

Holy shit!As the pain suddenly erupted in my legs I had forgotten I had fallen down some stairs earlier.

Damnit sherley.

You're going mad,i think it's time for the antibiotics.

Suddenly stopping I limped on,briefly looking behind me to see him standing there with his eyes wide open,froze on the spot with the pharmacy bag in his hand.Was a glint of amusement in his eyes?

I let out a little laugh before I stumbled on the massive swirled staircase leading on the second floor.

I was pretty sure I was going slower than any other animal could of went,however I was still beating the asshole.

What if I fell down these stairs aswell?Wouldn't that be funny?

Oh god,please lie down.

"Okay,okay you won!"Ethan called out from behind me,instantly wrapping his arms around me as I was about to fall backwards.

I noticed how my eyes started shutting as the drowsiness of the liquid Mrs Baker had given me before I had left,started kicking in.My senses were only so awake I could feel my body feeling like it was in heaven being pressed up against his.

He was holding me so securely yet gently.

"Now what do you say, the losers punishment is he has to carry the winner upstairs so she doesn't have to walk in the state she's in?"He whispered softly in my ear and I just nodded.

Before I realised what was happening he was holding me the way he had taken me to the hospital.

It felt like it was all a dream,he was so cosy and warm.

I kept running my nose against his chest as I started drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight beautiful"

-----------------1520 words---------------

Thankyou so much for reading!If anyone actually did💨But if you did I would really like to know because it helps me a lot,it puts a massive smile on my face so please🎉:

Vote,Comment,Share and Fan!😘💖

Stay smiling you're beautiful😊💚💜💎xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo