Chapter 44.

Jasmine walked down the stairs in the common room with boys following behind her, they walked out into the corridors. They walked down the hallways and to the carriages. As they rode on the carriages Jasmine and the boys were in conversation.

Jasmine walked into the Three Broomsticks, she looked and saw Nate and Isak. They saw her and they smiled at each other. They both got up and hugged. All of the boys shook hands and they piled into the large circle booth.

"So what happened?" Jasmine asked Isak who was twirling his straw in the butter beer glass.

"It's Bella." Jasmine's brows furrowed and a look of confusion swam across her face. Peter and Sirius came back with drinks and she thanked them.

"What happened?" Isak wouldn't say anything and looked to Nate, he took a deep breathe and looked back at Jasmine.

"She left him." Jasmine almost choked on her butter beer, James started patting her back.

"What do you mean she left you? I thought everything between you was good?" Isak shrugged.

"I did too, then I found out she was sleeping with that Lestrange guy. And now apparently she's trying to get with the dark lord." Jasmine let out a breath and the boys were surprised, they now knew who Bella was.

"Well, screw her then." Peter said to his brother, Isak turned to look at his brother.

"I wish it was that easy. Anyways that's my news, what about you? Wasn't there supposed to be 4?" Isak asked and they all nodded.

"Remus is sick." Nate and Isak nodded, they sat there for a while and talked.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"It's was nice seeing you two." Jasmine said hugging both of them.

"Yeah, not long and you 5 will be graduated. What're you going to do?" Nate asked them, they shrugged.

"At first I wanted to be an auror but now I don't know." They said their goodbyes and walked out into the chilled weather of Hogsmeade.

"First thing is chocolate." The walked over to the store entering it, she looked around and picked up different kinds. Chocolate frogs, quills, and normal chocolate bars. The other picked out what they wanted. Once they were done they split up. Sirius and James went to Who knows where and Peter left with Jasmine to get Remus's quills.

"Peter?" Jasmine asked and the boy looked at her.

"What book wood Remus like?" Peter shrugged.

"Really he like anything." Jasmine nodded and pulled the book 'Call of The Wild' off of the shelf.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
The boys and Jasmine made their way back up to the dorm room. Jasmine opened the door and saw Remus still laying there but he was asleep. He was laying sweats and had kicked the duvet down.

Jasmine quietly set the stuff down and softly sat the edge of the bed. She brushed some hair out of his face but decided to get up, she kissed his forehead and pulled the duvet over.

"Jasmine?" His voice spoke out softly, he began rubbing his eyes and blinking. "What time is it?"

"About 3:00." Jasmine moved beside him as he sat up. She kissed his jaw as he looked around the room.

"Where're the others?" Jasmine looked  around the room.

"They must've left while I was checking on you." Jasmine stood up against the protests of Remus. Jasmine grabbed a chocolate bar and opened it, she broke piece handing it to the boy.

"Thanks for the chocolate." He whispered and leaned against her body.

"You're welcome," she pulled the book from her hand, "I also got you this." He took the from her hand and ate the rest of his chocolate, he flipped through some of the pages and looked up at her smiling.

"It's wonderful, Thank you darling." Jasmine planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Cmere, I'll read to you." Remus moved so he was in between her legs and she was propped up against the headboard. Jasmine began reading and Remus swore to himself he wasn't going to fall asleep. But her voice was sweet like music he could listen to all day, and she ran her nails up and down his bare arm. Jasmine noticed how tired he was.

"Why'd you stop?" He murmured and she sat him up, she moved and laid on her side inviting his body next to hers.

"I'm tired and I'm sure you arm too." He nodded and laid his head on her chest. Jasmine kissed the top of his head and ran her fingers through his hair. Soon they were fast asleep not caring about anything.