Chapter 1

Jasmine and Lily Evans walked to the station for the first time. They were both loss of words as they saw the glossy black coated train with the words 'Hogwarts Express' written on the front.
"Wow, this is gorgeous." Lily said and Jasmine nodded a long with her.

People looked at Jasmine oddly as she got on the train, Jasmine was always bigger than the others. Not tall but chunkier than them, people often compared her to Lily. Lily was thin and pretty with her red hair, her hair is a light brown, it's not a gorgeous flaming red like Lily's.

Jasmine was always taught to believe in yourself and love your body. It's hard to do that when both of your sisters are worthy of being models and you're over looked. You're not as smart as your sisters, not as skinny, and not as outgoing. Jasmine and Lily got into the train, Jasmine didn't want to be stuck under her sister's shadow.

They stepped onto the train, Jasmine helped Lily put her trunk above their seats. They were sitting a minute when someone came in, Lily looked to see two girls, one with chocolate skin and dark hair the other had milky white skin with brown and blonde hair.

"Hi I'm Dorcas and That's Marlene." The girl with the dark skin told her.

"Hi I'm Lily." She said and looked towards her sister who was busy staring out the window. "Jasmine." Lily scolded her and her sister looked at the girls.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine." Her voice was soft. Dorcas looked at her hand that was raised out, to Jasmine and Lily that was a sign of courtesy and saying Hello.

"Why are you sticking your hand out, you want me to kiss it?" Jasmine immediately retracted her hand and looked to her twin for help. Lily just shrugged and the three girls started talking and Jasmine sat there. It was going to be a long trip of 7-8 more hours.

About an hour later a 2 boys came in.
"Hi I'm James and this is Sirius. We're sitting here." They said giving no one room to talk in. Jasmine noticed how tense Sirius was, the two boys came and sat by Jasmine. They both looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Can you scoot any closer to the wall?" James asked in disgust, the girl had even more of a frown on her face than she thought was possible. James just seemed to stare at her but Jasmine couldn't move any further closer to the wall. The boy just rolled his eyes and sat down in the middle of her and Sirius. James was staring at Lily the entire time, the boys just seemed to talk to each other while the girls did, meaning that excluded Jasmine from both parties.

Soon Jasmine went to the bathroom to change into her robes, she walked into the stall and began doing her uniform up.

Jasmine was in the bathroom when she heard girls come in.
"Lily your sister is so ugly, she is  the elephant in the room. Like quite literally." Marlene tells Lily and Lily just nods her head. That chipped what ever Pride and courage Jasmine had tucked away. Jasmine sat back against the stall door of the bathroom, her heart breaking from the betrayal of her sister. Trying her best not to cry and be strong, she's not going to let it get to her.

Jasmine stayed in the bathroom until the train stopped, it was only about 10 minutes. She walked into the compartment to see that they were already gone, she put the clothes she changed out of in her trunk. She followed everyone out of the corridor on the train. She saw a tall man standing there, he had a long black beard with long black hair.
"Firs' Yers' over here!" He was pointing towards the boats, Jasmine walked over to stand off to the side. Jasmine felt like a fish out of water, a lot of people here were already friends. She noticed her sister with the same girls and boys, the only difference now was that two more had joined them. One was short with blonde hair and the other was tall with a couple of scars on his face.

She got in a boat with some other people that were staring at her intently. She looked down at her hands not even looking at the castle. She got up when she noticed the others moving. They followed an older witch through the halls, she had green robes and a hat on top of the tight bun holding her hair. She was explaining everything about Hogwarts and the different houses.

"You just don't want to get Slytherin, they're all snakes and dirty bastards." Marlene whispered to Lily. Jasmine couldn't help but think how great it would be to get into Slytherin to freak her sister out. Then she heard Marlene talking about the blood status, if Jasmine had gotten into Slytherin she was done for.

The large doors opened and revealed the Great Hall full of students. There was no ceiling, well there was just covered by a projection of the night sky. They walked up and were placed to the side of the great hall. There was a crusty looking hat placed on stool, it was next to the head master's podium.

Professor McGonagall stood at the podium calling names out. All of the students looked so anxious.
"Evans, Lily" Lily walked up and Jasmine could tell that she was nervous, her body looked like it was shaking.

"Gryffindor!" The table of Gold and Red erupted into claps and a sea of students swarmed welcoming the older twin.

"Evans, Jasmine!" The hat called, everyone looked as she walked up and sat on the stool. Everyone's eyes on her made Jasmine cave in upon herself. She didn't like the he attention, she left that to her Sisters.

"Another Evans." The hat said to her, "very kind I see, also smart, a wish to prove yourself. You fit three of this. This would best fit your future," The hat was on her head for a few minutes before calling out.