Chapter 32.

Jasmine woke up and went down the stairs, she crept quietly and noticed the snoring boys sleeping on the couches. James and Peter were cuddled up while Remus and Sirius were. Jasmine usually went down early so that she would avoid her father. She walked into the kitchen and started cooking, she was making an omelet. Jasmine turned around and was met with the face of James Potter leaning against the door way. She jumped and let out a small grumble causing James to smile without knowing it.

"What're you making?" He asked and she glared at him.

"Why do you care? I'm just a bloody snake." She said turning back around.

"I'm sorry." He said, he finally noticed the bruise on her cheek. "What happened to your cheek." Jasmine immediately stopped moving, it's like she was frozen.

"Nothing, I'm fine." She quietly said not to wake up the others before putting stuff in the fridge.

"Jasmine?" A voice called, she looked up to see a shirtless Peter walking in rubbing his eyes while stretching his arms.

"Hi Peter.." she mumbled, Peter furrowed his eyebrows at her, he moved forward to hug her which she excepted. He kissed her temple and she let out a sigh. Everyone was confused, she's so quiet and doesn't talk like she used to. Jasmine walked out of the room with the plate and up the stairs ignoring Lily and the girls.

"Did you see the bruise on her face?" Peter asked quietly leaning against James.

"Yeah, I asked her about it and she quickly turned me down." James said leaning his head in the crook of Peter's neck.

"I wonder why." Peter said rolling his eyes, James pinched his sides and Peter smacked his hands as Lily came in.

"Goodmorning boys." She said and they both said good morning. "Will you guys go wake up Sirius and Remus? I'm going to go ask Jasmine if she'll help with breakfast, she's really good at cooking." Lily rambled and then went upstairs to ask Jasmine.

"Jasmine?" Lily knocked on her door and Jasmine muttered.

"What do you want?" She asked her older twin.

"I was wondering if you'll help with breakfast."

"What's in it for me?" Jasmine raised an eyebrow at her sister.

"I will try to get dad to leave you alone until we go back to school." Lily said desperate so her friends don't die of hunger.

"That's not going to work. He'll just bug me when you're out." Lily sighed, then Jasmine opened the door. "Fine, I'll do it. Only because I don't want you to give Remus and Peter food poisoning." Lily nodded and she watch her sister sort of limp down the stairs.

Jasmine was met with a shirtless Remus and Sirius at the bottom of the stairs. Remus blushed when he saw Jasmine come down the stairs and met her eye level.

"Hi Remus." He smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Sirius." She said before walking into the kitchen. Sirius didn't notice but Remus did, the purple bruise on her cheek was sort of faded but still visible.

Jasmine walked into the kitchen and pulled out eggs, ham, cheese, and peppers. She cut the bell peppers chopping them. She started cooking the omelets and placing them on plates one after the other until everyone was fed.

"Who's that one for?" Peter asked as she made an extra omelet.

"That would be for me." Lily and Jasmine's father said, he was acting. He kissed Lily's cheek and then went to kiss Jasmine. She dodged him, everyone noticed. They noticed he didn't even seems fazed by it. Jasmine was muttering under her breathe, not remembering that Remus can hear her.

"That little alcoholic bipolar bitch." She mumbled and Remus looked at her. She left the room and Remus got up following her. She went up and shut the door, he knocked on it.
She opened it to be faced with Remus's bare chest.

"Remus." She said in a quiet voice.

"Hi Jasmine. Can I talk to you?" She nodded and moved aside for him to come in. He looked around her room, she had a piano and a guitar. She moved and sat on her bed, she winced which didn't get past the observant eyes of Remus. Remus moved over and sat next to her legs as she was spread out on her bed.

"What do you want?" She asked and he looked in her eyes.

"Are you okay? Where did you get the bruise?" He said caging her in with his arms on either side of her. He was on the left of her, his left hand next to her head and his right next to her hip.

"Remus I'm fine." He looked at her with a raised eyebrow asking for the truth. "I'm fine, I truly am."

"You're lying." He said, "why can't you just tell me the truth."

"Because you wouldn't like the answer." She said getting up, Remus pulled her into a hug and she a took a sudden breath.

"I don't care if I don't like it, I want to know. I want to make sure you're safe." He whispered into her ear, she started shaking as the tears she didn't want falling were now rolling down her cheeks.

"It hurts." She whispered and he looked down at her.

"What hurts?"

"Everything. I'm done with everything. I don't want to be here." She said and Remus pulled her down onto the bed, he laid her down. He moved her head so it was in his chest and her arms around his waist.

"Don't say that. I want you here, I want to be able to spend all of my time with you." Remus whispers in her ear as he played with pieces of her hair. He moved his hand down to her waist causing her to flinch. "Jasmine let me look at it." She didn't let him but got up and went into the bathroom, Remus was following behind her.

"Leave it alone Remus." She said lifting her shirt up revealing the bandage wrapped around her waist. That only made Remus move closer to her, he moved her back to sit on the vanity top. "Remus I'm fine." She tried convincing him.

"No you're not. Take your shirt off." He said and she smirked.

"Moving a little fast don't ya think?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow making eye contact, he was challenging her and she soon gave in. She was glad she had put a bra on, she slipped the shirt over her shoulders and threw it on the floor. Remus immediately started taking the bandage off, it was stained red. He pulled it off revealing a cut going from one hip bone to the other.

"Jasmine, this doesn't look good. How did you get it." He was genuinely concerned as far as Jasmine could see in his eyes.

"It doesn't matter, just hurry up and do whatever you're doing." Remus smiled at her before putting the wrap around her body. Remus moved his head back up to look at hers. Jasmine was trying to resist looking at his lips solely looking at his eyes. Remus wasn't hiding it as he moved in and brought his lips in her own. It felt as if sparks and fireworks were going off as their lips met.

Remus's heart was pounding so loud he thought she could hear it. Remus's hands rested on her thighs as he pushed harder against her body, she bit down on his lip getting a whimper. A knock on the door happened and Lily came in.

"If you're done snogging, Carter is here. Dad and him want to talk to you Jasmine." Remus pulled back and looked at Lily, he looked back at Jasmine before giving her a peck on the lips. Jasmine carefully got off the vanity with the help of Remus, The tall boy grabbed her shirt from the ground and handed it to her.

"Let me know if you need anything?" He asked and she nodded, he gave her another kiss reluctantly pulling away and left.

"The others are outside Remus, my dad wants to talk to both of us." He nodded and started walking out the door. "You seem like you're dating." She started small talk.

"Not that it's any of your business, but I don't know what we are. We could be fuck buddies if I wanted but I don't plan on losing my virginity yet." She said walking down the stairs.

"What is it that you want father?" Jasmine asked him as they stepped into the room.

"We need to talk about living arrangements."