Chapter 20.

Jasmine was seated doing her work, James was next to her leaning back in his chair. He would every once in a while try to annoy Jasmine, it annoyed him in the end that he couldn't get her riled up.
"Jasmine." He whispered leaning his face close to her arm.

"Yes James?" She asked turning her head but not moving her eyes from the parchment. He huffed and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"Nevermind." She shrugged and turned back to her paper working on her transfiguration subject. It was her worst subject and she absolutely hated it.

Sirius and Remus were watching James as he was trying to annoy Jasmine.
"I think he's finally starting to feel the bond." Sirius whispered, Remus had his arm wrapped around the boys shoulder.

"We'll see if he can not anger her so that we can all be together." Remus whispered back, he moved his arm from Sirius so he could finish his essay ignoring the small whine from Sirius.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jasmine got up and walked out the door, she didn't even wait for anybody she just left. Before she got to far, 4 boys came up to her, 2 on each side.
"Hi Jazzy." Peter said smiling and she scowled.

"Don't call me that." She told him making his smile drop, the others looked at her with furrowed brows. "What do you want?" She asked them.

"We want you to go to Hogsmeade with us." James said to her and she took a deep breath.

"No." They all came to a complete halt but she kept walking.

"What do you mean no?" Sirius whined running after her.

"I mean no, do you want me to spell it out to get it in your thick skull?" She said, Sirius noticed her eyes shine a light blue.

"Jasmine!" Regulus called our running up to her, Narcissa followed him with Severus and Bellatrix behind her.

"Sirius?" He stopped when he noticed his brother holding her shoulders.

"Regulus?" Sirius said, Sirius's eyes were watering.

"Jasmine are they bothering you? Do you want me to hex them?" Bella asked her receiving a smack in the gut by Narcissa.

"No it's fine, they were just leaving." Jasmine turned around getting out of Sirius's grip and walked away following her best friends.

"What did they want?" Regulus asked, since he just joined the group he didn't know about his brother along with his friends, being soulmates with the older Slytherin.

"They asked me to go to Hogsmeade with them."

"You said no right?" Narcissa asked and the girl nodded.

"Why would they ask you?" Regulus asked trying to figure everything out, he had to wait until this year to join the group. He's a third year, or maybe he was here last year. Jasmine didn't know.

"Because they're my soulmates." Regulus's eyes went wide and he looked at the girl.

"Really? Does that mean you're going to have se-" Jasmine cut him off.

"They're also soulmates to each other so yes. They probably have had sex with each other." Regulus grimaced when he realized they were talking about his brother.

"And we're going to stop because we're talking about my older brother." He said walking ahead of everyone causing Jasmine and the others to laugh.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
It was Christmas break and Jasmine was ready to leave, she was going back to the facility with Avi, Mitch, and the others. Isak and Nate were and they were going to have fun, okay quidditch, and record music. This is what they had done last year.

"Hello gentlemen." Jasmine said as she sat with her Acapella group.

"Hi Jae." Mitch said, they call her that for her initials. Jasmine Ashley Evans.

"Who's ready for Christmas fun?" She asked shouting standing up, she fell back when the train leaped forward causing everyone to laugh, including her. They began talking about their favorite teachers and the ones they hated.

"Bro, Slughorn is the worst teacher. I kid you not." Kevin said as he ate an acid pop.

"He's not bad but Trelawney is my least favorite. She creeps me out." Scott shuddered.

"That's just mean Scott." Jasmine said to him with a half cracked smile. "I happen to like her, she taught me to see the future." She flicking her hair off her shoulders.

"Yea, okay Madonna. I'd like to see you try and see what's gonna happen." Jasmine smirked at Scott.

"Wanna bet?"

"You're on."  They shook hands and everyone started laughing.

It was about a half hour later, Jasmine was bored. The others were doing their own things.
"I'm bored." Jasmine called out as she slid off of the booth onto the floor.

"What do you want to do?" Avi asked and she shrugged.

"Let's play truth or dare. You chicken out, you take a Bertie's Every Flavor Bean." They all looked at Mitch.

"Hell Yeah!" Jasmine shouted out and they started playing.

"Truth or Dare Jasmine?" Scott asked her.

"Truth, and it better not be any weird shit that I'm gonna want to murder you for." He laughed, but she knew the smirk on his face.