Chapter 33

"What do you mean living arrangements?" Jasmine was suspicious, her father was sober and her brother was nice?

"Jasmine, you're going to live with Carter." He told his girls and Jasmine shouted.

"What? I live here! Why do I have to leave!" She was upset, things were starting to float in the air.

"Jasmine! I don't care! I don't feel safe with you here!" The twin's father yelled, the group of students outside heard yelling and walked into the back door a little ways.

"You don't feel safe? You don't feel safe! I have been hit by you so many times! At least I don't hit like a wimp, I mean Cmon. You hit like Tom." She said and that made him angry, water from flower pots and the fish tank were floating. Remus knew it was either Lily or Jasmine doing the magic.

"I've never seen magic like this." Dorcas whispered as she watched water floating infront of them.

"Neither have I, that just shows you how much Jasmine holds." Remus muttered as they continued to watch the arguing.

"You left me at the facility! You promised you would visit! The next thing I know it's been a year and you come to tell me my mums dead!" She argued back, things were getting out of control.

"That's why we want you to live with Me, Amaya can help you." Her older brother tried to reason.

"What if I don't want your help?" She said as her breathing was getting heavy, her hands moved to her head gripping her hair. Things were starting to shake and Remus ran forward to J
"Jasmine!" He yelled moving to hug her from behind, he held her arms and lowered her to the ground slowly whispering assuring and sweet things in her ears. "Just breathe Jasmine. It's going to be okay. Just breathe." He kiss her neck just under her ear. Everyone watched their interaction before Sirius and Peter moved forward. The magic died out and everything was quiet except for breathing.

About 5 minutes later they heard sirens and then banging on the door. The police came in and arrested their father for the abuse of children, not to mention they learned he was stealing money from work. A social worker walked into the house.

"We need to get you guys to live somewhere, your sister or brother." Petunia came running into the house with Vernon jogging as quick as he could.

"Jasmine!" Petunia yelled running forward taking her from Remus's arms. She looked at Remus and mouthed a Thankyou getting a nod from him in return.

"I can only take one." Carter said looking at Lily.

"I'll go with Carter." Lily said and Petunia said she would take in Jasmine. Vernon went to argue but was shut down by the glare of his fiancé.

"Go up and pack your stuff girls." The social worker said, she pulled Carter and Petunia away to sign paper work. Jasmine walked up the stairs slowly, she felt Remus's hands helping her to which she smacked away.

"Jasmine?" Remus asked.

"Yes Remus." Jasmine was grabbing clothes from her.

"Jasmine look at me." He said but she wouldn't, he walked over and grabbed her jaw softly forcing her body to stop moving and look at him.

"What?" She was getting angry and Remus pulled his hands away.

"Are you okay?" She nodded, she finished putting her clothes in her bags and sat on the bed. Remus sat down next to her, he looked to the side at her. "How long has your magic been acting up?"

"Since I've gone to Hogwarts, meaning since first year really. It started out little and then when I started getting into fights with my mum and dad it got worse." Remus moved her so she was facing him, he pulled her onto his lap and his back was against the bed frame.

"You should talk to Dumbledore about it." He whispered to her.
"Im not going to the old man for this." She said and Remus gave her a look.
"You're going."
"No."
"Jasmine." He said in a warning tone making her want to submit to what he was saying.
"No." He gave her a look and she finally gave in.
"Fine I'll go." She said to him.

"It'll be good for you. He'll help you control it, and I know you don't want to, so do it for me." He said giving her kissing, he kissed her jaw before they both got up. "Are you still going to Hogwarts?"

"Yea." She said in a soft voice.

"Good." He began kissing the side of her neck as she was making sure she had everything she needed.

"What do you mean good? What would you say if I went somewhere else?" He looked at her and turned her around.

"I would whine and cry about you not coming. I know plenty of spots at the school for me to do this," he kiss her neck towards her jaw and nibbled on her ear, "at the school."

She gave him a look and his cheeky smile causing an eye roll from Jasmine.
"This is probably a bad time but I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"