Chapter 38.

Jasmine was going over to the Potter's home, they owled her and told her that Sirius ran away and was now living with them.

"Jasmine!" Petunia called from downstairs, Jasmine opened the door and walked down the stairs.

"Yes Petunia?" Petunia turned around with a big smile, Jasmine turned to see Isak and Nate standing there at the door.

"Good morning Petunia, Jasmine....Vernon." Isak said walking in handing flowers to Petunia, Jasmine smiled as the two hugged her. Vernon continued to glare, Petunia turned around and smacked his arm and he glared at her next.

"We're going to take you to the Potter's." Nate said as he went upstairs and grabbed her suitcase.

"Hey! What if I had something private in that suitcase and in my room?" Jasmine said as she tried to grab her suitcase.

"As long as you don't have a sex doll everything's fine." Isak told her rolling his eyes which made her smack his stomach.

"Bitch." She said to Nate and Isak, Jasmine moved and hugged Petunia before waving goodbye and heading out the door. Jasmine had been owling Honey. As soon as they walked out the door she got a letter, it was from Honey.

Dear Jazzy,
I heard you became part of the Marauders. Thanks for telling me in the letter by the way. I want you to come and visit, I'm sure you're missing the New York pizza. I'm owling you because I'm telling you, I'm having the same fate as you. I got attacked by a hippogriff, it was very sad. I just hope you visit me in my scarred fate, because heavy forbid you having a good fate.

Sincerely your bitch,
Honey Barbosa

PS. Just joking you are having 4 hot guys as your soulmate I'm just joking.

Jasmine couldn't help but chuckle at her best friend. She went see honey for about an hour, they saw each other at the funerals for the other boys. Isak and Nate all but asked Jasmine nicely to put the letter away so they could go.

"Sorry mum." Jasmine said and Isak smiled. "How's it going with Belle and why are you grinning like a Cheshire Cat?"

"It's going good, now let's get you to the Potter's." She nodded and they apparated quickly to the house. Jasmine had to wait until September before she was legally old enough to use magic outside of Hogwarts.

"You're going to be happy like I am with Belle. I mean if it doesn't work out with all 4 you still have a chance with one of them." Isak told her and Nate nodded.

"And if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. You have Honey, me, and Isak." Nate said kissing her cheek before knocking on the door. A plump woman opened the door and saw the two boys and the girl who was in between the boys.

"You must be Jasmine, come in come in." She ushered them in before walking by the stairs. "Boys! Come down here!" She shouted, it caused Jasmine to flinch at the sudden sound and an older looking man with glasses comes out of a hallway.

"Fleamont dear this is Jasmine." Euphemia said as he introduced her husband to their sons' soulmate. Soon you could hear the stampede of feet. Sirius comes running down the stairs just in front of James. Remus was slowly following behind him.

"We should get going Jae." Nate said kissing her cheek. Isak hugged her and kissed her cheek before they left. James's hair was it's naturally wild and messy black with his glasses low on his nose. Sirius's was the same shoulder length black hair he has always taken pride in.

"Hi Talons." James said kissing her cheek and hugging her, it was a bit awkward with his parents right beside them.

"Hi." She said quietly as Sirius kissed her. He held her hug for a while before Remus shoved Sirius away so he could have a turn.

"Hi Darling." Remus gave her a short and sweet kiss before embracing her in a tight hug. It was just after the full moon and she could tell Remus was tired and he was limping.

"Remus, you're supposed to be resting." She said, her hands on her hips as she raised an eyebrow at him.

"She knows?" Fleamont asked the boys and they all nodded.

"She can sense the magic." Remus said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. Jasmine ushered him to sit on the couch so he wouldn't pass out.

"Erm, Jasmine we need to tell you something." James said as she was placing Remus's leg up. Remus didn't like being coddled like this because he was always locked in a room at home but, some how he was okay with only her doing it.

"What is it?" She asked raising an eyebrow at them.

"Lily and her friends are coming too." Sirius said quickly and Jasmine's eyes widened.

"I'm leaving." She said quickly, Sirius grabbed her arms and kept her in her spot.

"I know you don't like them, but we're doing some bonding because they're our friends too." Jasmine crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Where's Peter?" She asked crossing her arms, and the boys looked at each other.

"His parents wouldn't let him come, something about teaching him the family business." James told her pulling her on the couch.

"Boys! The other girls are here!" Euphemia called from the other room, Jasmine hasn't seen or talked to Lily since their dad was arrested. She was living with Ryan in America, The older Evans twin still hangs out with Marlene and Dorcus. Since they live here in England she stays with Marlene.

Soon enough the girls came into the room along with Frank and Alice. It was going to be a long few weeks. They all looked at Jasmine, Frank and Alice with a smile, Lily with a small glare, well Dorcas and Marlene were making out. Jasmine sat in between the armchair and Remus, his arm was around her shoulders looking down at the pages of the book she decided to read.