It's international womens month. What do y'all not get?

I couldn't even defend myself. I knew this was all in my mind so why couldn't I just get up. It's not like this pain is real.

Well, this is the end.

I close my eyes and hope for the best. I hear a scream and the people surrounding me stopped kicking me.

I try to pull myself up and use my elbow to prop myself up. I then Lexa standing with her swords drenched in the blood of Alie's army.

"Lexa?" I smile and try to stand again.

Another group comes running toward her. She killed them one by one. Like it was easy.

She finally killed the last one and ran toward me. Helped me up and hugged me tight.

"Cam's here, in the city. I don't know why or how I'm sorry." I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault. If I was there for Cam he wouldn't have done this. He would be Heda and we would've defeated Alie long ago.

"Our fight is not over." Lexa nods and helps me up the stairs and we begin running again. She made me feel stronger than before like she was giving me energy.

People followed us everywhere we went like we had a big target saying 'kill us' above our heads.

The sky changed from day to night and I couldn't walk anymore. I was out of breath. I fell beside her and we looked up at the sky.

"What is happening?"

"Alie is uploading the flame. She's changing things. Sky changes from day to night, it rains."

As she spoke, the world followed. It began drizzling cold on our faces. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel nice.

Growing up on the arc we obviously didn't have rain. Being on earth for a few months I've only felt the rain a few times. I miss dancing in the rain with Cam.

I began seizing and thinking about how I never danced in the rain with Bellamy. We never did anything together. He better keep me alive long enough for us to do real couple things.

It felt like forever. I couldn't move. I was paralyzed but I didn't feel any pain.

Finally it was over, I think. I got up again with Lexa's help, I was stronger this time.

"Are you okay, Aves?" Lexa asks. She was concerned but barely showed it. Fear was something she would never paint on her face. She was fearless.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm good." I replied, continuing to admire her.

"Okay, good. Alie is getting stronger. We have to be more careful, her people will be able to see us."

I look around but no one was here yet.

"Why aren't they already here?"

"The flame offers some protection but less and less. Can you stand?"

"Yes." She helps me stand anyway.

I look at the watch on my wrist. Clarke helped me fix it on the ground a few months ago but it stopped again. It was working here, somehow.

It was counting down.

9:58

9:57

9:56

"We have 10 minutes to find the switch." I warn her.

We hear a bell and look to see a girl on a bike with the infinity symbol on her coat.

"Yep, that's it let's go!" I tell Lexa and we run to follow the little girl.