01

March 6, 2022

Liyah Pov

"Q please stop" Liyah said as Q chocked her up against the wall.

"I can't breathe"

"Speak to my niggas again dumb bitch" Q said as his grip tightened.

I slowly started to blackout

Flashback
"Daddy please stop" said 8 year old liyah.

"Mommy is fine baby". said liyah's mom right before her dad choked her until she was unconscious.

liyah cried

"Me and Mommy was just playing baby girl, she is okay. She is just taking a little nap. You should take one with her" Liyah's Dad said.

Liyah did as told and laid by her unconscious mom and fell asleep.

Flashback End
After I blacked out I woke up to water being poured on my head, as i laid in the bath.

"Baby i'm sorry, I ain't mean to hurt you" Q said

"I'm fine Q"

Q's phone started ringing and he looked at it and licked his lips. It was probably one of his hoes.

He got up and went to our bedroom.

I washed the rest of my body and got up to put my clothes on.

As I walked into the bedroom Q and I share, I heard him telling someone he would be there.

The phone call ended and he looked at me, as i went to sit on our bed.

He came over in front of me and started kissing my neck, I guess he saw the bruises he left on my neck.

"Bae i'm sorry" Q said with sorry eyes.

"I forgive you babe"

"Okay bae get some rest, i'm finna go to the club wit von and nem. Don't wait up" he said while kissing my forehead.

He went into the closet and 30 minutes later he came out with a matching prada suit and some green Jordans on. He walked in our bathroom and sprayed cologne on. He went down stairs and I heard keys jingle and the front door open and close.

After I heard the door I broke down crying. This was the first time Q ever chocked me causing me to black out.

After 30 minutes of crying my eyes out i finally drifted off to sleep.

....

I woke up to someone trying to facetime me. I looked at the time on the tv and i had only been sleep 2 hours. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone seeing Kira calling me.

"Hello"

"Bitch why the fuck is Q ugly ass at the club with bitches dancing on him" - Kira

My phone dinged indicating I got a message. I saw Kira was trying to send me a picture.

I looked at the picture and sighed.

"I see it Kira I just don't care anymore"

"What do you mean you don't care anymore? Liyah is he hurting you? You know you can tell me anything.-Kira

"Kira no he is not hurting me I just don't care anymore"

"Liyah you know i always got your back. If you need me please let me know" - Kira

"I will Kira and will you pick me up in the morning for work"

"Yes babe, I love you and goodnight"
- Kira

"I love you too and goodnight".

As I hung up the phone I sighed. I pray he doesn't get drunk tonight because i don't want to have sex.

I closed my eyes again only to be woken up a hour later. I heard the door shut and footsteps coming up the stairs. I just stayed there laying down with my eyes closed hoping that he leaves me alone.

"I know you not fucking sleep, come suck my dick" - Q

I didn't move.

Within seconds the cover was yanked off of me and he smacked my ass hard.

"What the fuck I say Liyah" - Q

I got up and kneeled down in front of him. I took his already hard penis out and stroked it. I spit on it and swirled my tongue around the tip. He just stared at me licking his lips.  I put his dick in my mouth and started sucking. He was rough so he started to throat fuck me. I couldn't breathe. He finally stopped and i took a deep breath and kept going. He took his dick out my mouth and stood up.

"Bend over the bed" - Q

I did as told.  As soon as I bent over he spit on his dick and shoved himself inside me.

"You better take this shit to bitch" - Q

He grabbed my hair and started thrusting in and out of me causing me to moan loudly.  I couldn't take it but I wasn't going to let him know that. I started to moan louder and he picked up his pace. He smacked my ass hard and I whimpered.

"fuck" Q said and he smacked my ass again.

"Im finna cum" I said as i started to shake.

I came on his dick as he pulled out and came on my ass. He smacked my ass again as he walked in the bathroom. I heard the shower run indicating it was time for round 2. I sighed and walked into the bathroom.

—————————————————
          How was chapter 1?!?!