John Stones - Mummy's boy

Both you and John had a 3 year old little boy called Atlas who you both loved very much however Atlas was very much a Mummy's boy and recently became very jealous when you took your attention of him and gave it to John even for just a minute. Which would lead to him misbehaving and taking himself of to his room and sulk until you bribed him with something. To say Atlas was such a mummy's boy he was a carbon copy of John from his blue eyes, his brown curly hair right down to his stubbornness and attitude.

You and John had noticed the last couple of weeks that Atlas had being playing up and almost acting jealous when you and John spent some time together he would be like it all day and it just go worse in the evening. At first it was cute little mummy's boy but it began to turn ugly as it was causing problems between you and John as John couldn't spend time with you without Atlas their and while he loved him he wanted some time just him and his wife. Which would lead to John yelling at Atlas leaving him upset and then you and John arguing because he made Atlas cry. The conversation would always end up with John saying 'Might as well pack my bags and leave because he clearly doesn't love me and I can't spend a fucking minute alone with you.

--

Today was a Sunday as well as John recovery day as he played the night before which led to the decision for you all to go to the zoo today. You was all strapped up in the car on the motorway, all was well Atlas was watching a film on the iPad, you reading in the front with John's hand resting on your thigh whilst he was driving until Atlas screamed and began crying. Immediately John pulled to the side of the motor way as you both jumped out of the car to go to Atlas thinking he was hurt and in pain.

"Atlas darling what's wrong are you hurt?" John asked taking the boy out of his car seat

"Go away John I want my mum" Atlas said as he ran up to you wrapping his small arms around your legs

"Atlas apologise to you dad right now" you said raising your voice at his disrespect towards your father

"No" Atlas pouted

"Right were going home if your not going to apologise" you said beginning to walk away

"I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean it I just wanted my mummy" Atlas said sulking as he stayed at the ground

"It's ok baby but it's not very nice I love you so much" John said crouching down to Atlas's level

"I love you too"

"Come here" John said opening his arms which atlas gladly took

--

"Hey babe come here" John shouted signalling you to come and look at the lions and lionesses

"They're so beautiful" you said whilst John held his arms around you and kissing you on the top of your head

"Mummmmyyyy" Atlas shouted running towards you from the slide that was less than 12 steps away from you

"Just like clockwork" John sighed untangling his arms from your neck

"What's wrong Atlas" you said crouching down to his level

"Nothing I just wanted a hug" to which John muttered "of course" with a sigh

--

You had all just returned home from the zoo and you had asked John to help Atlas have a bath whilst you cooked dinner. You was half way through cooking when you heard John raise his voice shouting at Atlas and Atlas crying splashing about. You run upstairs to see what was the matter when you saw John covered in water and Atlas running towards you.

"What on earth is going on" you said

"Daddy shouted at me again mummy even though you told him not to" Atlas whimpered