Tyrone Mings - Meeting the family

You had been really Nervous meeting Tyrone's parents and sisters as you knew how important it was for him that they loved you and you loved them. He tried reassuring you it was going to be ok and not to worry as their just as nervous to meet you. You had fallen in love with Tyrone the day you met him and you knew what it could do to your relationship if this evening went wrong which sent you into overdrive.

Tyrone had just returned home from training and could hear loud banging noises and groans from upstairs, he went up to inspect but when he opened their bedroom door he got a piece of clothing thrown at his face.

"Thanks darling just my colour" Ty laughed while removing the dress from his face

"Oh sorry babe didn't see you their was aiming for the door not you" you laughed

"Good to know, what the hell happened in here? Did a bomb go of that I was unaware of?" Ty laughed

"You're hilarious, no I can't find anything to wear for tonight." you groaned falling back onto your bed

"All this for an outfit?" Tyrone laughed again

"Tonight has to be perfect and I don't want your family to think I'm a whore or something if I wear something over-revealing or if I underdress and look like an idiot compared to your mum and sisters."

"Baby they won't think that you're overthinking this just wear something that your comfortable in and if your that worried it will be over revealing wear something you would wear in front of your family."

"That's not bad idea actually. what about this?" You lifted up a pair of black jeans with a beige blazer and black ysl heels Tyrone bought you for your anniversary.

"Perfect but maybe add a top on underneath don't want you flashing anyone"

"obviously" you playfully rolled your eyes.

"Okay well hurry up we need to leave in an hour and it will take you an hour just clearing this up."

"Yeah, yeah"

--

"You look beautiful darling" Tyrone said while taking you all in

"Thankyou you look very handsome" you spoke while neating up his collar

"Come on babe we don't want to be late"

--

You were around 5 Minutes away from the restaurant and your nerves was becoming too much you felt like your breath got stuck at the back of your throat and your leg ferociously jittering up and down. Ty placed his hand on your thigh caressing it promising you it will be ok and he will be with you the whole time.

By the end of the evening you had come to the conclusion you had nothing to worry about you couldn't of met a more lovely, welcoming family and they already made up their mind you was the one for their son/brother. Equally you loved them already feeling so close and feeling apart of their family. Tyrone's smile never left the whole night as his favourite people bonded and he knew he found someone very special. He had found the one and his family loved her. All that could threaten their relationship now was Tyrone meeting Y/n parents, it was his turn to worry.

A/N: Hi guys, hope you liked this I enjoyed writing it. I am going to do a part 2 to this where Tyrone meets y/n family and will upload it tomorrow. Feels like it needs it after the ending. Thankyou for all the reads and votes it honestly means so much. If you have any requests whether that's players or plot then please let me know