Ben Chilwell- Nervous wreck

It was approximaly 36 hours until your final exam that decided if you got a place at your dream job or have to redo your final year of university and to say you was a nervous wreck was an understament. The panicky feeling never left only subsided but made a return shortly after leaving. You had been preparing for this for the last 5 months but nothing could tell you to take it easy. Every day for the last week as soon as you wake up to hitting the pillow you was hovered over your laptop revising with books spread over your kitchen island. It was beginning to concern Ben as you barely eat, massively sleep deprived and looked physically exhausted; but much to his comments of concern you shook them of as it seemed their wasn't enough time and had to cram.

"Hey babe I'm going to madders in 5 if that's good?" ben said while trying to get you to give him your attention

--

"y/n" "Hellooo" Ben said while waving his hand in front of your face

"Sorry what did you say"

"That I'm going to madders in 5 but why don't I stay and we could have a movie night?"

"No you should go I am only going to be revising tonight anyway"

"Of course you are" Ben said rolling his eyes

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing I'm off" Ben huffed walking away without giving you a kiss or anything

"Fine then bye"

-- 5 hours later and ben returning home --

"What surprise your still revising" Ben said chucking his keys on the counter

"You know what I have had enough of these snarky comments, got a problem just say"

"Okay then well how about the fact that my girlfriend doesn't spend anytime with me anymore theirs always something more important and can't even do the basics like looking after herself."

"You know how selfish your being Ben right now these exams effect how I progress in life you may not have to worry about that but I do. Yeah maybe I need shower or to eat or whatever but I'm fine and I need to pass so just leave it. It's not affecting you"

"How does it not affect me y/n, seeing you like this worries me and if me wanting to be with you makes me selfish then so be it. I can't do this much longer if this is how it' going to be. You still have loads of exams next year for your course and I can't do this again."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I just said" Ben said while walking away

"Wait" I said running up to Ben wrapping my hands around his neck, cradling myself into him

"I'm so sorry babe I love you" I said stuttering as the tears started travelling down my cheeks

"Hey darling its ok, its ok" Chilly said sweeping your hair out of your eyes

"It's not I am failing and I am going to loose you I can't do anything right"

"Look at me your not going to loose me I promise, and you not going to fail ok, your mocks you got 95% and you haven't put a textbook down in 4 weeks you have nothing to worry about"

--

"Right this is what we are going to do and no arguing got it" I nodded

"Your going to go have a shower and pamper yourself whilst I make you something to eat, we'll snuggle on the sofa and watch Pretty little liars and tomorrow we are having a date day which doesn't involve a textbook ok." Ben said laughing at me playfully

"Ok thankyou, I am just so nervous I can't handle it with all this pressure"

"I know baby but let me help and look after you, I love you so much"

"I love you too"

-- Time skip to results day --

As predicted Ben was correct you had passed with flying colours and graduated with honours. He couldn't be more proud of you, and the relief of it being over filled you with so much happiness. Roughly in three weeks you would start your new job but before you had 2 weeks with Ben that was going to be sunned up in the Caribbean relaxing.

"I did it"

"Yes you did babe and I am so proud of you my love"

A/N: Hello hope your all ok. I just want to say thankyou so much for all the votes and reads we are on 1k that's crazy thankyou! As usual if you have any requests whether that's a plot or players let me know.