Jordan Henderson- The night before Christmas

It was just one more sleep until Santa came and your children couldn't of been more excited. You and Jordan had 2 kids a boy and a girl who was named Aria and Theo; Theo was 5 and Aria was 3. It was around 4pm when Jordan arrived home from training making it officially Christmas and he had a short break so it was family time. When Jordan arrived home the kids nagged both of your lives out to open their Christmas eve boxes; it was a tradition you had done since the kids first Christmas as your mum used to do it for you. Then you all eat dinner around the table talking about Christmas.

"So who's the most excited for Santa then" Jordan asked

"Me" Aria screams

"No it's me" Theo then shouted

"It's definitely me because Santa getting me a new dolly"

"Well Santa getting me a new bike so it's me" Theo said as they both started having an argument

"Oh kids what a pleasure" Jordan laughed

"Tell me about it, Aria stop hitting your brother and Theo stop teasing her otherwise you going to bed early and not watching a film" To which they both shut up and continued eating their dinner

--

"Daddy can stay up a bit longer pleaseeee" Aria begged Jordan

"Not tonight princess, Santa won't come unless your both asleep and you want presents don't you" Jordan smiled

"Ok but can you come and cuddle me in bed with me, Theo and Mummy please. where going to read the night before Christmas."

"Of course darling"

--

So you Jordan and the kids layed in your bed cuddled up reading the night towards Christmas. You began reading to everyone as the kids eyes began getting heavy, 'When all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse the stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes St. Nicholas soon would be there...'

A/N: Hi everyone Hope this was ok for you, sorry for it being shorter than the other ones. This is my forth imagine today and their is one left that I will publish today a bit later on. Thankyou for 12k I honestly can't Believe it.