The heat between us becomes intimate. My left hand went to her jaw and gently pinch it to open her mouth wider. She pulled me closer to her and our body instantly locked.

My hard and erect manhood touch her skin made her whimper in pleasure. My kisses went down to her neck nibbling it, leaving a mark. Isang marka na nagsasabing akin siya, na ako lang ang nakakahawak sa kaniya.

I started to rub my manhood to her, the tip of my manhood touches her feminity makes me groaned in pleasure.

Oh good gracious.

I really got addicted with her scent, I'm obsessed with her beauty, and I fall inlove with her attitude. And lastly she captured me because of her tightness. Nakuha niya talaga ako kahit wala naman siyang ginawa.

She started to moan deliriously as I rub myself on her, my mouth went to her hard and taunt nipples. I opened my mouth and started to play with her nipples, I suck and lick it like a baby.

"Ohh... Sky baby, put your length inside me please!" She desperately said and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I held her ass to support her weight, she desperately moved her body that makes me moan in pleasure.

"S-stop... ahh" I moaned.

I held her ass tightly and pinned her against the wall. I cupped her womanhood and started to play with it, I pinch her clit while nibbling her nipples. She looked up and started to gripped my hair because of sheer pleasure.

I open her legs wider and insert my middle finger inside her womb.

"Ohh... Sky" She moaned.

I started to penetrate her core using my callous hand, sumisikip ng sumisikip ang kaselanan niya dahilan para bilisan ko pa ang paggalaw ng kamay ko. Siniksik ko ang mukha ko sa leeg niya at mas binilisan pa ang galaw.

She moaned deliriously because of pleasure, I felt her legs trembled and her walls clench. It's sign, my baby is about to cum.

"Ohh! Ahh–What the fuck Sky!?" Pagmumura niya ng tanggalin ko ang kamay ko sa kaselanan niya ng malapit na siyang labasan.

I smirked and kissed her lips sensually. "I told you... this is your punishment"

"Please Sky... put it again. Fuck me mercilessly baby... put your hard length inside me... please" She pleaded.

My face darken instantly. I want to fuck her too, endlessly. Until she beg for me to stop. But I need to stop myself, I need to punish my baby for hiding something from me.

"Na–ah" Sabi ko sabay iling ng ilang ulit.

She groaned and pulled me for a kiss, I kiss her back with the same ferocity. I held her ass tighter and slowly walked to the bedroom.

Maingat ko siyang pinahiga sa kama at kinubabawan, kaagad kong inabot ang kaniyang mga labi. She kissed me back with the same ferocity.

I gripped her thighs and spread her legs wider, I held my erect manhood and rubbed it sensually. Napapikit ako sa sarap at napatingin sa pagkababae niyang basang basa. Lust consumed all over my body, seeing her wet pussy makes my penis harden more.

"Damn... my dick is so excited to enter this wet and tight pussy" I said, still looking at her core.

Unti unti kong pinasok ang pagkalalaki ko sa loob niya, dahil sa kasikipan ay napa-ungol ako. Bigla ko itong sinagad na nagpa-ungol sa kaniya ng malakas.

I started to penetrate her core in a slow pace. Titig na titig ako sa mukha niya, pinapanood lahat ng ekspresyon sa mukha niya. Aliw na aliw ako sa mukha niyang nakapikit habang umuungol ng malakas sa tuwing bigla-bigla kong sinasagad.