Nahoya immediately laid down on your bed quite comfortably as if he owned it.

You glared at him as you prepared the study materials on the small table. "Hey! get off my bed and sit down here" you pointed down at the (f/c) carpet under your small round table on the center of your room.

He merely groaned and asked "Do we have to start immediately?"

"Of course, we don't have all day, just look at Souya he's already starting" you pointed at the blue-haired twin who's already preparing his stuff as well.

Nahoya scoffs and lazily dragged himself out of bed as he sat next to you.

You started as soon as you handed him notes, while Souya was busy doing his own schoolwork or studying.

༺❀༻

Currently you're tutoring Nahoya on Physics, the subject he mostly sucks at. You always glance at him to check if he was listening to you or dozing off. While he was attentive for the first few minutes, you notice his determination diminishing every minute as the questions got harder.

This won't do, you need to do something or he might fail tomorrow's quiz and possibly the upcoming exam too. You racked your brain for anything to get him to be more motivated to study.

"Hey Hoya, how about I'll give you a big hint about the identity of the person I like-"

You saw his face lit up as he stared at you with anticipation.

"-if you pass tomorrow's quiz and the upcoming exams"

It was funny how his huge smile immediately disappeared and was replaced with a scowl. "Oi that's a lil unfair"

"What? why? I think it's a good exchange"

"Nah, how bout' this...you give me 3 big hints if I pass all my exams, including the quiz. But if I got a fail then just gimme one hint"

"Mmmmm..." You thought hard about the consequences of giving so many hints since you never really want anyone else to find out. But this is Nahoya we're talking about, he can't possibly figure it out with just 3 hints. You let out a sigh and thought of all the pros and cons but in the end, you gave in to Nahoya.

"Fine, but if you fail at least one subject then I'll only give you one hint"

"Deal" Nahoya showed you his devilish smirk, his aura oozing with confidence that he'll win this and figure out your secret.

You gulped and suddenly had second thoughts about the deal, maybe it's not too late to back dow-

As if reading your mind, Nahoya grabbed your shoulders and leaned closer to you "There's no backing out of this doll, and just so you know, when I accept a challenge, I intend to win...no matter what~" Nahoya whispered the last part near your ear as you felt his hot breath tickling your sensitive ears.

You felt your ears and cheeks flush red, not letting him get to you, you pushed him away and retorted "You're not planning on cheating are you?"

Nahoya's smile didn't falter at your accusation but instead, he asked "What? did cha' think I would? I'm hurt~"

"N-no of course not, I'm just making sure..." You looked away from him, sensing that he was pissed off from your accusation.

"Mmmmm is that so.." still looking away, you felt him coming closer once again. You responded by moving backward slowly.

Noticing this, Nahoya grabbed your chin, making you face him.

"I dislike underhanded tricks, so rest assured doll

"I dislike underhanded tricks, so rest assured doll. I won't resort to cheating, Imma win the deal fair n' square"

He flashed you his signature smile as you got lost in his eyes, searching for any clues that he might feel something for you...even just a bit.

"Ahem!"

The two of you flinched and turned your heads towards Souya who looked at you both with squinted eyes.

"What are you tw-"

"-Time to continue where we left off Hoya!" You pushed the peach-haired delinquent and shoved a notebook. "Sorry Sou, we were just discussing s-school stuff, did we disturb you?"

"Ah...no just wanna tell big bro that we have Toman meeting later" Souya showed Nahoya the text message he got from Draken.

You finished tutoring Nahoya 30 minutes before their meeting, they invited you to tag along with them but you refused since you still need to finish some chores.

Hello everyone! sorry for the 1 month hiatus, I visited my grandparent's house in the countryside for a few weeks and the internet there was weak

Hello everyone! sorry for the 1 month hiatus, I visited my grandparent's house in the countryside for a few weeks and the internet there was weak. I'm back in the city now though and will go back to updating daily!

Sorry for not telling you guys about my sudden hiatus, but please be patient with me, I'll never abandon this fanfic as I already had an ending planned.

As an apology for the long hiatus I drew something, the design for y/n is something simple, I choose short hair cuz its easy to draw. I didnt draw her any eyes nor choose a specific hair and skin color so you guys can imagine it yourself. My drawing's not that good nor do I have a consistent art style but I hope you like it.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!