Chapter 10: Captured

Keres looks at the twins as she twirls the key in her hand, and Divoky threatens her with the sword, "S-Stay back! We know who you are. You're the one that killed our father 10 years ago! How are you still alive?" Keres eyes the sword and smirks, "I believe that belongs to me." Divoky keeps it away from her and protects Aldara, and they back away. Aldara sees the key, "That's not yours. That's Aunt Lavender's." Keres raises and eyebrow then realizes, "Ah, the mysterious woman." Keres takes some steps towards them and smirks, "How about I make a deal with you?" They look at her and hesitate and Keres continues, "If you give me that sword, I'll give you the key and let you two go." Divoky looks at Aldara, and she shakes her head no, but Divoky slowly gets the sword towards her and her eyes lit up as she reaches for it, but was interrupted when there was voice, "DIVOKY NO!" Divoky sees his parents and the woman running towards them, and Keres snatches the sword and it glows the green flame from years ago.

"NOW!" There were ropes thrown, capturing and taking down Elk and Adalie and a cage was brought down on the Woman and Hadeon and Adron come out, keeping them down. Some of the undead minotaurs that survived surround them. Hadeon chuckles, "You're not going anywhere now." They struggle and Aldara gasps, "MOM! DAD!" She and Divoky start to run to them but Keres summons more ropes and ties the twins down. They struggle as well and Keres laughs, "Oh, so easy like last time!" She twirls the sword and smiles at all of them, "Now we can get started." The Woman taps Adalie's leg, and Adalie turns her head and the Woman whispers, "After Keres attacked and stole the key, I sent Becky to get Horse and her herd. They weren't very far and they should be on their way." Adalie nods and she looks back at the twins as they struggle to get to her and Elk. No matter how much they pulled, the ropes were too strong to break. 

Keres smiles, giving the sword to a minotaur and she looks at the key, then at the twins, "Now, as I was saying. I'm sure you know you're father used this key to split himself apart. Yes I did put Adron back together with it, and now I always wanted to know what a hybrid between an elk and a horse looks like." She chuckles and makes the twins face her, and Elk struggles, "Keres don't do this! Please, there's more power in that thing than you think! It's too dangerous!" Hadeon looks at him, "Says the one who first used it on himself." Elk growls, "You son of a b-mmph!" A rope covers his mouth and Keres looks at him, "Language now. There's children here." She gently lifts Divoky's chin to make him look at her and does to same to Aldara, "I'm sure the Nowhere King side of you dad will be proud." She smiles and she hears another voice, "KERES!" She looks up and sees Horse, Rider and the herd rushing towards them, but Keres was prepared and she captures them in traps, and brings Horse to her, smiling.

Horse growls, "The twins did nothing to you! Don't do this!" Keres rolls her eyes, "Keres don't do this. Keres don't do that. I do what I want!" Horse glares at her, "Tell me, you enjoy hurting others? Do you enjoy killing people?!" Keres glares back, "I'll kill you at anytime." "Like you did your father?" Keres grabs the sword from the minotaur and places the cold blade against Horse's throat, making Rider struggle, "HORSE!" Horse was now in eye contact with Keres and she notices tears in the griffontaur's eyes and Keres whispers to her, "You think I wanted to?..." Horse was confused by what she meant and Keres backs away, "Should've stayed longer to know the truth." She walks back to the center and a minotaur brings some odd mechanism that Elk recognized, it was what he used to hold the key when he split himself and Keres places the key in the green circle, "Let's not waste time."

.

.

.

.

.