DIE DIES DEATH DEAD SAD CRY DIE

So Emo Toodles and Clarabelle Cow fell in love. After the death of her now ex-husband, Clarabelle was ready for a change. She definitely did not stab her husband, if the police are reading. Goofy died of entirely natural causes.

So now that the popo are most likely gone, Emo Toodles knew the truth of Goofy's untimely demise. But it's okay, because that made his new gf SUPER EMO. He loved her so much.

So when he found she was preggy weggy, WITH HIS CHILDREN, you can imagine his pure shock. His emo face showed no emotion. That's how ecstatic he was.

The nine months seemed to go by so slow. Clarabelle had many weird pregnancy cravings. She ate pickles dipped in blended banana peels. That was her favorite. She couldn't stop eating it. She insisted it was a craving but Emo Toodles wondered if she was addicted.

After a long, banana peel pickles filled nine months, Clarabelle went into labor.

Emo Toodles waited outside the room in anticipation. He couldn't handle the wait. He had to wait outside in the hallway while his cow gave birth to his baby child just beyond the door. He could hear the screaming of Clarabelle, and his emo head raised when he heard the screaming of two little babies join in.

But suddenly

One scream stopped.

Emo Toodles rushed into the room the second the doctor opened the door. He stared at his still wife, then the doctor holding his two baby twins.

"Doctor, wake her up!" He exclaimed. "She must see our babies. I must talk to her!" When the doctor made no move to wake his sleeping cowgirl yeehaw, Emo Toodles rushed over to her bedside.

"Clarabelle, you must awake, my love!" He said, shaking the cow. "Look at our babies, see their beauty?" He shoved her again. The doctor slapped him on the emo head.

"Stfu you idiot she's dead stupid."

...

Emo Toodles sad dead oyasumid body was found that night by his fathers, accompanied by the screaming and crying of his little baby twins.