Wth is a ball lee glamorous??

Previously on "Love Story"....

sigh...
You're options are:
-Stay with Minnow
-Get with Pluto
-Be single
-or the mystery tool....

Mickey wondered what to do... He didn't really like any of his options, so he really only had one choice.

"Toodles, tell us what the mystery tool is!"

Mickey took a deep breath in and hoped for the best.

You're mystery tool is....

ugh father these mortal activities bore me

Toodles' long black hair shook in an emo teen way.

"Jesus god, Toodles, just do it you ungrateful brat." Mickey held his hubby lovingly after Minnow said that.

fine, father...

You're mystery tool is......
A polyamorous relationship. wowwwww

"What on earth is a ball lee glamorous??" Mickey asked in confusion. Minnow looked at him as if he lost an arm.

"Mickey, you're so dense sometimes you stupid dum dum..." Minnow said irritatedly. Now Mickey felt stupid, but seriously, what was a pool gee tramorous relationship?

It's when three or more people date each other at once, father.........................

"Oh! Well, I can never keep up with you Gen Z and you're slang- OW WTH MINNOW!!" Mickey got smacked on the back on the head on the head by Minnow.

"Omg Mickey literally this has existed for years you uncultured dum dum" Mickey then started pissing and crying at the same time bc Minnow was so mean.

"Jeez Mickey you're so dramatic let's go find Pluto and tell him to get with us." Mickey then stopped pissing and they changed his undies and went out to find Pluto. They searched all over the Clubhouse for him, but they couldn't find him. Mickey was so worried because Pluto was his bestie and probably future hubby is things went well. Anygays they kept looking for Pluto, and in their search they went outside.

They found Pluto coming out of the outhouse, and Mickey and Minnow ran up to him!

"Pluto, bud! Do you wanna date me and Minnow???" Mickey asked excitedly. Pluto jumped up with joy.

"Yes, Mickerson. It would bring me great joy to be in a relationship with you and Sir Minnowethson." Pluto said with a strong British accent. Mickey and Minnow looked at him in confusion but they didn't have time to think about it because Pluto started making out with them very violently.

Mickey was surprised and fell over. Pluto climbed on top of him, continuing to make out. Mickey grabbed Pluto's doggy butt and returned the kiss. Minnow was squished in between them, so he just kissed Pluto's canine underbelly.

Then Daisy Duck walked in and screamed like a little girl cuz she's a damn coward. She ran away screaming because she didn't have a boyfriend anymore since Donald was actually gay and dating José and Panchito. His nephews were very supportive.

This is not the point tho, Pluto, Mickey, and Minnow climbed off of each other in shock.

"Maybe we should go back inside..." Minnow said. Mickey and Pluto nodded in agreement.

The went back inside and then the chapter ends bc you all are lame and don't get any more.