the really fun pov change baby

NEW POV

Donald Duck walked out of his shared bedroom with his two birdy boyfriends. He walked past Webby and her girlfriend Lena, saying a quick good morning.

He walked through the manner passing his entire strangely large family. Louie and Goldie were trying to steal from Scrooge, who was trying to prevent them from stealing his money because he's a rich rich bird. Huey and the stupid annoying disgusting ugly gross useless unimportant hoe Della were doing nerd video game things. Dewey was trying to literally die by jumping off the balcony because some ducktube video said it would be a cool fun adventurous activity.

What a stupid kid... Donald thought. As much as he loved his nephews with his whole heart and was liter the one who raised them not their stupid dumb ugly stupid mother Della, but that's not the point, they could literally be so dumb sometimes.

Donald's thoughts were interrupted by the loud annoying sound of his phone ringing. Everyone in the manor looked at him. Donald chuckled sheepishly and answered.

"PUT IT ON SPEAKER UNCLE DONALD!!" Dewey called out like the child he was. Donald surprisingly did.

"You Donald my favorite friend!

It's me Mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Heyyy Mickey..?"

"SO you know how me and Minnow are like... hubbies???"

"OH MY GOD DID YOU BREAK UP?!?!?!?!" Dewey yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Donald gave him a death glare. In response he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Uh, no... *damn weirdos jeez idk why Donald still lives with them..* ANYWAYS! Me and Minnow added another to our mixture! Like you José and Panchito!"

"OMG WHOOOO?!?!?!?" Dewey yelled again.

"*friggin kids jeez why did Donald move out just for them...* UH ANYWAYS!! Plutoooo!"

"Yoooo Pluto?!?? Mickey boo bear I can't believe this!!!" Donald asked in shock. Dewey couldn't add in his own input because his beak literally hit the floor in shock. Minnow was the one to respond this time.

"Got a problem, hoe??? *minnow boo boo bear my beloved dont talk to my bestie like that*"

"Nah Minnow, I was just surprised. I didn't realize y'all were into Pluto like that."

"Well we are"

"Well fun then."

"Hey again boo bear Donald it's me Mickey we're gonna come visit you bestie <333 kisses mwah mwah"

"Ooo see you soon boo bear mwah" Donald hung up the phone. His family stared at him.

"Are we gonna meet Uncle Mickey and Uncle Minnow?" Huey asked pooping his head up from literally out of nowhere and Donald wondered how tf he got right in front of his face so fast.

"And Uncle Pluto, too apparently..." Donald replied while pushing Huey's head down out of his face. Jeez these kids are really damn weird. This is why Louie is my favorite- Nevermind he just stoleded my wallet, Donald thought while the green child in question scurried away.

Donald then walked by Webby and Lena sitting on each other's laps as he returned to his room to make out with José and Panchito while he waited for his bestie boo bear Mickey to show up.