pluto's conflicts

Pluto was conflicted. How we he supposed to tell his boo boo bear babies about his problem....

explosive diarrhea..? He couldn't even talk..! Well, except that one time... But we don't talk about (bruno) that.

Pluto didn't know how his boo bear lovelies would still love him if they knew... What was he supposed to do..?

He decided to try and hide it for now. Mayhaps he could tryeth to concealeth the horrors of his diarrhea frometh his lovers.

He walked on his four doggie legs out of the musician gay throuple's bedroom, his wonderful mousey boyfriends in tow. There were so many things that made Pluto the outcast of the three.

He was a dog, the were mice.
He walked on four legs, they walked on two.
He didn't talk, they yelled at each other all the time.
They were already married, he was added in as a boyfriend.
He had explosive diarrhea, they had normal patterns of taking a dump.

Pluto couldn't understand why they even wanted to be with him. He knew adding in the explosive diarrhea would just push them to break up with him. So he kept his doggy mouth shut as the three walked down the stairs of the manor.

When they reached the bottom, only two of the three Duck Triplets were there. The male ones, at least. The three girl triplets were still there, doing some strange form of play-wrestling. Strange that the pink one wasn't upset about her girlfriend leaving with another man and woman. Oh well.

His wonderful boo bear Mickey walked up next to him, and the handsome lovely Minnow came up on the other. The three stared at each other with so much love, that for a second Pluto thought maybe he could tell them the truth. But no. Harsh reality hit him again. They would no longer love him if they knew he could take a crap on them at any time.

Pluto continued walking as he heard Mikey pissing and crying behind him bc Minnow had slapped him again. He had no idea why, he had been too busy fantasizing like the main character he was 🤩🤩😘💅✨✨

He approached the kitchen, where Mrs Beasley was making a healthy nutritious breakfast. Minnow ignored it in favor of grabbing Reese's Puffs. Mickey tried to do the same, but started pissing and crying bc Mrs B called him a stupid dum dum.

Pluto decided why not and grabbed some Fruity Pebbles. They were his favorite because they were fruity, like him. He decided to eat them without milk like a damn psycho. He would grow to regret this decision, however, as his explosive diarrhea came back to haunt him.

He watched in horror as his own doodoo was now all over McDuck Manor. But he couldn't stop himself. His bf's watched as he shat all over McDuck Manor in awe. This was it, they were gonna break up with him.

"Omg Pluto, boo bear baby boy, why didn't you tell us you had explosive diarrhea every time you ate cereal???" Minnow said. Pluto was ashamed.

"Omg Pluto that was so hot let's go to the guest bedroom.." Mickey said. Minnow nodded his head in agreement. Pluto was shocked.

But don't you hate me? He borked.

"Omg Pluto no, we could never hate you, no matter how many dumps you take on our faces.." Mickey and Minnow said. Pluto seemed satisfied, so the three went to guest bedroom to strengthen their relationship.