micwpluto's love is stronger than luisa

Micwpluto was getting ready for the big day omg!!! They were gonna get married soon! Sure Mickey and Minnow were already hubbies, but now Pluto was gonna be officially added in to their wacky mousy mixture! They were making big big big big big plans today! Today was the day they decided what to wear. They had already decided that in commemoration of the wondrous day when Mickey proposed, they would wear the same kind of clothing. Pluto would wear a fabulous bridal gown. Minnow would rock a sexy groom's suit. And Mickey... oh, sweet, delicious, beautiful, handsome Mickey......

Mickey would be wearing his signature look of his little mouse private parts hanging out in the air. This was because he would be naked. Again.

Mickey was having a bachelor party with Donald, his boyfriends, and Goofy. Minnow was with Daisy and Clarabelle, and Pluto was with Chip and Dale. They were all partying hard. Like super hard. Like goddamn that's hard. Goofy was looking at Mickey's naked behind with a strange intensity. Mickey turned his whole body to the front to face him. Still, Goofy's eyes remained downwards.

"Hey eyes up here bozo!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠" Mickey said. Goofy startled.

"Sorry I was just....." he paused, eyes searching. "...looking at that penny!" Goofy bent over and Mickey stepped back. Goofy straightened himself and held up a small penny he had retrieved off the ground. Mickey paused for a second, then smiled at his second bestest friend.

"Les party hoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They all got super high and suddenly it was their wedding day (they were getting ready amd there wasn't a cloud in the sky no clouds allowed in the sky-)