EPILOGUE

Third Person's pov

(5 years later)

"Where is my sweet little small family?",Rohan asks as soon as he comes back home .

Currently only Trisha along with their twins Neil and Aahana were at the first Malhotra mansion. Others went out for different ocassions .

"Papaaaa",the cute voices of Aahana and Neil were heard as they ran towards their father .

"There are my adorable twins",Rohan says as he picks up both of them in his arms .

The twins give him a kiss on his cheeks and Rohan does the same .

"So where is your pretty Ma?",Rohan asks .

"Here",Trisha says even before the twins answer .

Rohan keeps the twins down as both of them go to their toys kept in the living room .

"Heyy",Rohan says as he kisses Trisha's forhead .

"Heyy",Trisha says smiling as she gives him a kiss on cheeks .

Rohan goes in for a lip lock but is stopped by Trisha .

"Nah not here the kids might see",Trisha says making Rohan pout .

"Later",she says smiling .

"I will freshen up and join you three soon",Rohan says . Trisha nods and he leaves .

Trisha goes and joins the twins and plays with them .

There was still 1 hour left before the dinner .

Trisha's eyes goes around the wall behind her as she looks at the family pictures hung on the wall .

Over years many more photo frames joined the wall .

The recent one which was placed in the middle was of the whole family with everyone's kids . Anika and Kabir with their twins Abhimanyu and Rehaan , Kritika and Rishita . Yash and Sakshi with their daughter and son Ira and Reyansh . Jay and Arshi with their son and daughter Krish and Amaira . Naksh and Riddhima with their daughter and son Anya and Parth , Rishi and Aisha with their son and daughter Arnav and Hiral , Rohan and Trisha with their twins Aahana and Neil . And finally Rajeev and Gayatri and Naitik and Pallavi .

The Malhotra family was finally complete now .

Trisha smiles seeing the pictures and looks back at the time when she first came to this place which is now her home .

She gets up and sees every picture . No matter how many times she looks at it daily a smile never fails to form on her face .

"Thinking about old times?",Rohan asks back hugging her .

"How far we have come",Trisha says and Rohan agrees .

"We have",Rohan says kissing her cheeks .

Rohan breaks their hug and both of them go and play with their twins .

1 hour later Trisha says "Okay guys it's dinner time" .

The twins go and wash their hands .

"Didn't need to tell them this time",Trisha says .

"They learn fast",Rohan says .

Trisha makes Neil sit on his chair while Rohan makes Aahana sit on her chair .

The 4 of them have their dinner .

"ohh Aahana their is something on your face",Rohan says as he takes the napkin and wipes her face .