CHAPTER 12

ROHAN'S POV

Damn it .

I can't stop thinking about Trisha since that day .

Taking my phone I open my gallery and click on the photo of Trisha at the party day .

The photograper of that day sent the photos and when I saw that their is a single photo of Trisha I secretly took that photo in my phone too .

And there was even a picture of me and her dancing . We were looking into each other's eyes .

I know my family saw it but didn't said anything about it .

I keep looking at her photo .

I just can't get enough of her .

Right now I was in my room and I am told by Ma and bhabhi's to get ready .

They said we have to go to a function .

And didn't even told me which function we are going to go to .

When I asked they just told me to go and get ready .

There is a knock on the door and I open it to find Yash bhaiya .

"You aren't ready yet ? Get ready fast we need to go in a few minutes",he says .

He was already done getting ready .

I nod and head back inside to change.

What function are we going too? 

_______________

I was done getting ready and head downstairs to see everyone already their .

"Atleast now tell which function and whose function are we going to?",I ask

"Atleast now tell which function and whose function are we going to?",I ask .

"We are going to see someone",Ma says .

"Who?",I ask .

"A potential girl for you to marry",Papa says and I freeze at my spot .

"A girl for me?",I ask not believing them .

"Yes we liked her and we are going to meet her family to finalise everything",Chachi says .

"But ...",I was at loss of words .

"What but didn't you only told bhabhi and bhaiya to find a girl for you ? So now we are going to finalise everything",Chachu says .

But I think I have feelings for someone else .....

"Come now let's go we will be late",Anika bhabhi says and we all head outside .

________________

I wasn't at all excited to meet a girl .

Everyone in the car along with me were chatting and laughing while here I am sitting sadly because I might get married to someone else .

Not the one I wish to get married too .