CHAPTER 15

TRISHA'S POV

Slapped I was slapped again by chacha .

"This is the second time you slept till late",chachi says .

"And who told you to go out Rohan before your marriage ? And you didn't even asked us?",chacha says .

"How much more mannerless you can be?",Chachi says slapping me so hard which results me into falling on the floor .

"Sorry I won't go out with him before marriage",I say in a low voice but this time they both kick me making me yelp in pain .

"You won't listen to us right",chachi says and makes me stand up and then  She drags me to the garden and throws me on the grass .

"Now stay here the whole night and don't even dare to go somewhere else otherwise you know the consequences",saying that she goes inside and locks the entrance door of the garden .

I can't even ask for help as our garden  is located such that none of our neighbours and can the garden .

Getting up from the floor I go and sit on the swing .

Just getting up 2 hours late and I am locked up in the garden .

I didn't said anything as I was just used to this kind of treatment even though it hurts a lot .

I was so happy yesterday after mine and Rohan's date . Luckily when I came back home no one was awake . And I slept hearing the song covers of the person whose channel name is RM .

As I realised it was Rohan's voice . It was him posting song covers . After he sang a song for me yesterday I recognised his voice quickly . And then channel Name is RM , short form to Rohan Malhotra . It didn't took long for me to connect the dots .

I didn't told him that I knew about him posting song covers .

I look inside the the house and watch Kavya and Vivek looking at me .
Kavya was looking at me with a smirk on her face while Vivek had a neutral expression on his face .

She goes and then brings chachi . Chachi comes out in the garden with a angry look

Chachi grabs me by my hair and pushes me off the swing making me fall on the ground .

Ouch

It hurt but I didn't make any sound .

I don't know what I did now that she is abusing me again . Wasn't locking me up not enough for her?

"What's this Huh? I had told you to do the laundary and why are their stains on the clothes?",she asks and slaps me .

"But .... I had cleaned the clothes properly",I say in a low voice .

"This is what you call cleaning huh? Their are stains on this clothes . Pathetic piece of shit dosen't even knows how to clean clothes properly",she says and kicks me hard .

"Didn't her dead mother taught her basic things?",she mumbles and tears threathen to fall from my eyes .

As far as I remember I had cleaned the clothes properly and even had hanged it for drying .

I look over at Kavya and the smirk on her face tells me she did it purpously.

What did I ever do to receive this type of treatment ?

Chachi goes inside and brings a tub full of water and the clothes which I had washed yesterday and now are ruined by Kavya .

"Now wash these again and there shouldn't be any single strain on the clothes", saying that she leaves followed by Kavya and locks the garden door again .