CHAPTER 17

TRISHA'S POV

I was feeling normal again today . Since the past 2 days I was not well and Rohan taking care of me helped me get better .

Day after tomorrow is our engagement and today we are going to the engagement shopping . We couldn't earlier as I was unwell and now I am recovered .

Grabbing my wallet and phone I head downstairs .

I frown as I don't see chachi and Kavya anywhere . They were supposed to come with me today for shopping .

I see a staff walking by .

"Where are chachi and Kavya?",I ask .

"They both went with Vivek bhaiya and Jayesh ji to a relatives place",telling me that she leaves from there .

As much as I am happy they won't come with me to the shopping but now I have to lie to the Malhotra's about their whereabouts .

And they knew that we had to go shopping with the Malhotra ladies . They were purposly doing this .

Sighing I head out .

While I was walking to the bus stop I watch a car following me .

Stopping in my tracks I look closely .

It was a familiar car .

The window to the car opens and I see Rohan .

What was he doing here?

I go towards him .

"Come I will take you the mall",he says and opens the door for me .

I sit and close the door .

"You didn't informed me you were coming to pick me up",I say .

"I forgot to tell you yesterday that I would come too pick you up and your chachi and Kavya . I tried calling you but you didn't picked up",he says .

I check my phone and it was in silent mode .

"It was in silent mood sorry",I tell him .

"Btw why were you going alone where is your chachi and Kavya?",he asks .

"Chachi is totally busy with the preparations and something very urgent came up for Kavya at her work",I lie .

He nods and we then head towards the mall .

_______________

After Rohan drops me off I meet the Malhotra ladies and Aisha was there too .

"Where is your chachi and Cousin they didn't come?",Ridhima di asks .

"Chachi was too busy in preparations and something urgent came up at Kavya's work",I lie to them too .

"Okay then let's go",Arshi di says and we head towards a shop .

"Rohan has a pink shade kurti let's find you a pink lehenga too",Anika di says .

"Yeh you both can do twinning me and Yash did on our engagement day",Sakshi di says .

All agree and we ask the shopkeeper to show us Lehenga matching with Rohan's kurti .

We saw some lehenga's but didn't liked it .

"Show this one",Gayatri Aunty says .

It's weird to call Mrs.Gayatri and Mrs.Pallavi now . And for now only mine and Rohan's roka is done until our further functions I would like to call them Aunty .

The shopkeeper shows us that Lehenga Gayatri aunty asks him to show .

"This is beautiful bhabhi",Pallavi Aunty says and everyone agrees .