CHAPTER 20

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The morning practice on the sangeet ceremony ended and as it was 4 pm right now everyone headed to go and get ready as the sangeet starts at 7 pm .

Trisha and Vivek who were at the Malhotra Mansion only along with Arjun and Janvi were getting ready in the Malhotra Mansion too as the sangeet was gonna happen there itself .

Anika , Arshi , Sakshi , Ridhima , Trisha , Aisha , Nikita , Rashi , Ishani , Aarna were all in the guest room getting ready .

Today the dress code of them was sharara .

Today no makeup artist or hair stylist were there as everyone were helping each other with makeup and hair .

"Trisha sharara suits on you so much",Ridhima says and everyone agrees .

"Yes you are right she looks beautiful in it",Arshi says .

"Agar Trisha sangeet waale outfit mai hi itni aachi lag rahi hai toh wedding lehenga mai kitni aachi lagegngi",Sakshi says .
[ If Trisha is looking so beautiful in her outfit today imagine how beautiful she will look in her wedding lehenga]

"Hamare Rohan ki jaan leni hai kya?",Anika says making Trisha blush .
[ are you trying to kill our Rohan?]

Everyone laughs at Trisha's reaction and as everyone were done getting ready they head downstairs .

( Trisha's outfit)

( Trisha's outfit)

Reaching downstairs they see all men were talking with each other talking .

Trisha goes and stands beside Rohan .

Rohan notices her and looks at her .

"Meri jaan lena chaha rahi ho kya?",he whispers into Trisha's ears .
[ are you trying to take my life?]

Trisha bites her lips to control her smile and looks down on the ground .

Rohan interwines his and Trisha's hand and they both head towards where the dance stage was followed by everyone .

____________

"So everyone welcome to the sangeet night of Rohan and Trisha",Rishi says and everyone starts clapping .

No extra guests were invited the ones who were at Engagement and Mehendi were only present .

Trisha who was sitting with Rohan in the front row looks back to see where her chacha , chachi and Kavya were .

She sees them sitting in the 3rd row and turns back towards the stage .

"So any guesses who is going to dance first?",Rishi asks .

"Anika bhabhi and Kabir bhai!",Rohan says with every other Malhotra Siblings .

"Right so please welcome Anika bhabhi and Kabir bhai",Rishi says and gets off the stage .