CHAPTER 19

TRISHA'S POV

Today is our mehendi .

Here I am done getting ready for my function .

I am wearing a green colour dress and flower jwellery . My hair were done in a bun while my makeup was light .

I smile after I look at myself in the mirror

I smile after I look at myself in the mirror .

Taking my phone and purse I head out of my room .

As soon as I am out of my room Kavya comes out of her room to after getting ready .

She looks and me from up and down and makes a disgusted face .

I look away .

Don't let her ruin your mehendi function Trisha .

"I don't know what did Rohan see in you that he just wants to marry you",she says .

I see Vivek there looking at me and Kavya .

"Kavya go downstairs and you will go to the Malhotra house with Papa and ma ",he says to Kavya .

"What about you bhaiya?",she asks .

"I will bring Trisha with me",he says .

Ever since holi day he only goes with me . Chacha , chachi , Kavya never accompany me . Also after the holi which was 2 weeks ago when I was gonna go to wedding shopping with the Malhotra ladies chachi and Kavya didn't accompanied me that time too . They didn't even accompanied me on engagement shopping .

Vivek accompanied me during the wedding shopping . I was hesitant to go along with him so I called Arjun and Janvi to come with me too ofcourse I first asked the Malhotra ladies and they agreed .

So during the whole wedding shopping Vivek , Arjun and Janvi accompanied me .

It was weird to see Vivek coming with me and trying to get along with my soon to be family .

Even Arjun and Janvi gets along with the Malhotra's in such a short period of time .

We all walk down and see chacha and chachi in the living room .

After that we all head out and drive towards the Malhotra Mansion where all the wedding functions are gonna take place .

_________________

As soon as we reach the Malhotra Mansion Nikita , Aarna , Ishani and Rashi head come towards me . They are the cousin sisters of the Malhotra brothers . I met them first time on mine and Rohan's engagement .

"Come quickly everyone is waiting for you",Nikita says and drags me into the garden .

I greet everyone and then I look for Rohan . I frown when I don't see him anywhere .

"Trisha come here let's start appyling mehendi on your hands",Arshi di says .

I go and sit on the sofa and 2 mehendi artist start applying mehendi on my hands one on each hand .