CHAPTER 11

TRISHA'S POV

1 week .

It's been one week since the party happened .

And I couldn't stop thinking about Rohan .

I just keep thinking about him , about our dance , about the way he held me when I was having a panic attack and calmed me down .

And when he kissed my forhead .....

Just thinking about the forhead kiss I feel butterflies in my stomach .

Since that he has started texting good morning , good nights messages he keeps asking me about my days and I ask him too .

"Ohh hoo Trisha why are you blushing?",Anika di asks and I look up at her .

"No I am not blushing",I say quickly .

"As if we can't see how red your face is now",Arshi di says .

My faces flushes again .

"Anyways today me , Arshi , Kabir and Yash are leaving after Lunch time itself we have somewhere to go",Anika di says .

"I will inform Aarya or someone from our department about it I am also taking a half day today",I say .

They both share a look and look at me .

"Okay then",Arshi di says and they both leave .

Today before coming to work chachi told me to come back home after Lunch saying she has something important to discuss .

And she warned if I am not present today by 2 'o clock I will have to face the consequences .

Luckily on the party day no one saw Rohan dropping me off again and that night I didn't received any beatings as I successfully went back to my room without anyone knowing .

I look at the clock and try to finish my work before Lunch time .

_______________

As soon as I enter the house I see the maids were running here and there cleaning the whole house .

Everyday I clean the house despite having maids what happened today why are they cleaning today ?

I enter kitchen and see there are various sweets and snacks present .

Are some guests coming ?

I decide to head to my room and that's when Chachi comes to me .

"Go and get ready in the dress kept in your room some guests are coming and be ready before 3 'o clock",saying that she leaves .

I sigh and go to my room .

Opening the door I see a anarkali dress lying on my bed .

Chachi never bought any pretty dresses for me . She never even brought dresses for me . Either I had to pay to buy my own dresses from the money I saved while I worked in a book store during my college or I had to wear Kavya's old clothes .

I pick up the pink colour anarkali .

It is beautiful .