CHAPTER 4

ROHAN'S POV

I was in my cabin with Rishi when there was a knock on the door .

"Come in",I say and the door opens revealing Aisha .

"Mr.Rohan , Mr.Rishi here are the print out of the designs made by Gauri you asked for",

"Thankyou Miss.Aisha",Rishi says .

"Miss.Aisha what about the designs of Mrs.Sakshi and Miss.Ekta ?",I ask .

"They are yet to be emailed as soon as they email me I will print it out and will give that to you",She says .

"Okay you may go now and pls send my secretary in",I say and nodding she leaves .

"Damn it's hard to be professional with your girlfriend",Rishi says .

"Really and with Sakshi bhabhi too when she was coming to the company it was so hard adressing her as Mrs.Sakshi and not Sakshi bhabhi",I say .

"We really should take some classes from our 4 bhaiya's and bhabhi's about how to act professional when at company",he says and I agree .

Once when we were in a meeting Rishi was about to address Aisha as 'babe' but I had pinched him to let him know what he was doing .

Their relationship almost got revealed to the whole company .

"Anyways we need fresh ideas other company brands are already forward than us",I say .

"Yeah this time we really need to work more on our designs",he says .

"We should have a team meeting as soon as possible",I say .

"Yeah and btw their are designs which were recently submitted to us I liked few of them",He says .

"Okay then in the next meeting we will see those designs and come up with some new ideas",I say .

"I think Sakshi bhabhi's presence will be needed on the meeting day she told me she had ideas in her mind",Rishi says .

"We will talk to her at home later on and it's a matter of a few hours only she will come",I say .

He nods and we proceed to work .

________________

Rishi and I were headed to the venue MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES party was supposed to gonna happen .

We were just going to see the preparations .

"Wow the decoration is so pretty",Rishi says as soon as we enter the venue .

And really the decorations made the venue look beautiful .

My eyes land on Isha , Yash bhai's secretary .

She looked like she was worrying about something .

"What happened Isha why are you looking so stressed?",I ask .

She turns around .

"Something happened and me and Bhushan can't go anywhere for now as we are busy",She says .

"What happened?",Rishi asks .

"Something with the interior things we called few people from our interior design department",she says .

"Okay you don't worry the interior team will handle it you go and completed other things",I say .

Someone enters the venue and me , Rishi and Isha look at the venue entrance.

Anika bhabhi , Arshi bhabhi and a girl enters the venue .

They see us and head towards us .

The girl ....