CHAPTER 30

TRISHA'S POV
( 6 months later)

I just came back after visiting Arjun , Vivek , Kavya and Janvi when I was pulled into a corner by someone .

And it was none other than my dear husband Rohan .

"What someone might see us",I say and hit him lightly on his shoulder .

"So what I don't care you know knowing here every male of Malhotra Family in the home openly shows their love for their wives .

"Remember the time when when we caught Naksh bhai and Ridhima bhabhi romancing in the kitchen?",he asks and the memory of that day comes in my mind making me laugh .

"Still can't you wait until we are up in our room?",I ask .

"So are you saying we can romance in our room as much as we want too?",he asks with a teasing tone .

"Yes Mr.Rohan Malhotra",I say mischieviously .

We laugh and then we hear some throat clearing .

As Rohan was holding me by my waist he quickly moves away .

We turn around to see Ma and Papa .

Both of our cheeks turn red and we look anywhere but at them .

"Ma , Papa you both just came back right let me give you my special cold milkshake . It's really hot outside you will feel good after drinking it",I ramble off and run towards the kitchen .  

Their I see Anika bhabhi going to the kitchen .

"Bhabhi",I call her and she turns around and faces me her hand was on her baby bump .

"What do you need? why are you going to kitchen ? Ma and chachi told you to not walk right unless very necessary right? Tell me what do you want I will bring it for you",I say and then help her sit on the chair .

"It's okay Trisha Kabir had urgently went to the meeting today if he didn't I would have just told him to go",she says .

"I know bhabhi but you should have just called someone of you needed anything",I scold her .

"Okay baba my dev rani I am sorry Can you bring me some fruits?",she requests me .

"Okay I will and don't sit on the chair it must not be comfortable for you come here let me take you too the living room",I say and help her stand up and take her towards the living room and make her sit on the sofa .

After I am sure she was comfortable and okay I was about to go the kitchen when I saw Arshi bhabhi coming in too with her 7 month baby bump .

"Bhabhi wait",I say and she stops in her track .

I go and help her sit on the sofa too .

"Do you want fruits too I am brining some for Anika bhabhi",I ask and she nods smiling at me .

I go to the kitchen after making sure Arshi bhabhi is comfortable too .

While I was cutting fruits for both of them I feel someone back hugging me .

It was none other than Rohan .

"Ro what are you doing we are in the kitchen",I say but he dosen't leaves me .

"Do you want to get caught like Naksh bhaiya and Ridhima bhabhi too?",I ask .

"I will leave you if you just give me one kiss",he says .

"Ro ...",I warn him .

"Trish...please just one",he says .

I tip toe and give him a kiss on his cheek .