CHAPTER 32

Third person's pov
( 3 months later)

Positive .

That's what all of Trisha's pregnancy test said .

Trisha's mouth hanged opened as couldn't believe it she is pregnant .

She was out of words .

Opening the door of the bathroom she meets Rohan who was patiently waiting for Trisha to come out .

He stands up and goes to here as soon as she comes out .

"What's the result?",he asks and Trisha keeps the 5 pregnancy test she took on the table .

Rohan goes and sees that all 5 are positive .

"Omg really?!",he says in excitement and Trisha nods and a tear finally slips from her eyes .

Rohan gets emotional too knowing they are gonna become parents .

They hug and cry their heart outs .

They were happy , excited , nervous at the same time .

"Let's go to the hospital today and have your check up done",Rohan says and Trisha nods .

They both go the hospital and it's confirmed that Trisha is indeed pregnant .

"Ro..I still can't believe it...",Trisha says as soon as they sit in the car and starts tearing up again .

"Me neither...",Rohan says and tears up too .

Rohan places his hands on Trisha's stomach and places a kiss on her stomach .

"How should we suprise everyone?",Trisha asks Rohan .

"Hmm Anika bhabhi and Kabir bhai gave everyone something like the mugs and all and told like that , Sakshi bhabhi and Yash bhai pretened to take a family picture and told then , Arshi bhabhi also surprised the same way like Sakshi bhabhi and the day Sakshi bhabhi told about her pregnancy Ridhima bhabhi told too",Rohan says .

"Hmm how should we suprise them I will give Arjun , Kavya , Vivek gifts what about others?",Trisha asks .

An idea clicks in Rohan's mind .

"How about we ...buy some ready made cards and write in that we are having a baby?",Rohan suggests .

"Yes ! Yes we can that is a great idea let's go and purchase the cards",Trisha says .

They both go and purchase some cards to give to the Malhotra family and some gifts for Goenka family .

As soon as they reach home and go to their room they start working on the cards .

"Promoted to dada and dadi again"

They write in Rajiv and Gayatri's card .

"Promoted to chhote dada and chhoti dadi again"

They write in Naitik and Pallavi's card .

"Promoted to bade papa and badi ma again "

They write in Kabir-Anika , Yash-Sakshi , Jay-Arshi , Naksh-Ridhima's card .

"Promoted to chacha and chachi again"

They write in Rishi and Aisha's card .

They decorated the cards some more and were done with the cards by evening .

After they were done they take the cards and take them down with them .

When everyone are present in the living room they decide to give it to everyone .