Jude then used [Nilfiem] and [Helheim] at the same time to attack the three scythes and stop them, even if only for a second. He turned to where Galahad's mana signature was and saw him lying unconscious. Jude silently cursed before dodging the incoming attacks from Dragoth and Cadell, using his footwork to avoid their strikes. 

|Jude|

As I faced my opponents, I knew I needed to take Melzri out of the fight first. But the poison coursing through my body made it difficult to concentrate for long periods of time. I needed a way to distance her from the other two scythes, so I decided to use a technique Arthur had taught me - a combination of [Burst Step] and [Twelve Thunderbolt Steps].

I focused mana and aether into the muscles of my legs and executed the explosive technique, instantly appearing behind Cadell and Dragoth before they could react. Melzri's eyes widened as I struck her with a powerful punch, sending her flying. I pursued her relentlessly, using my superior physical durability to avoid her attacks while chipping away at her defenses.

My plan was working perfectly. The other two scythes were desperately chasing after me, unable to intervene as I kept pushing Melzri further and further away. She could only rely on her mana shields to dampen the strength of my attacks, unable to land a blow on me in return.

As I inflicted countless wounds on her and her armor began to crack, I knew it was time to finish this. I gathered violet flames on my right hand, infused with the soulfire I had copied from Cadell, and manipulated them around my fist.

With a final burst of energy, I launched my attack - [Solar Flare]. But just as the massive amount of mana and aether was about to hit Melzri, a sword came out of nowhere and pierced through my forearm. I turned to see who had attacked me, muttering under my breath in confusion.

"Why...?"

But there was no reply, only silence. Suddenly, Cadell and Dragoth's attacks tore through my weakened aetheric defenses from behind, leaving me vulnerable and defeated.

|Galahad|

"I'm sorry, Jude," I said with a heavy heart. "I know my words cannot heal the pain I've caused, but I must do this for the sake of my family."

As memories of my loved ones flooded my mind, my resolve strengthened once more.

Cadell sneered, "Bring him over here."

Melzri sighed and disappeared into thin air. Moments later, she reappeared with a body, tossing it callously to the ground. As my eyes scanned the lifeless face, my heart sank.

"No," Jude muttered, his voice barely above a whisper. Suddenly, a dark aura enveloped his body, and I felt myself being pushed back alongside the other Scythes.

Tears streamed down Jude's cheeks as the will that had kept him going began to crumble like a sandcastle. Melzri's poison, which had been slowly killing him, was almost completely suppressed, and both Cadell and Dragoth were pushed back by the force of his cries.

I watched in horror as Jude's muscles began to contort, and mana and aether gathered around him in copious amounts. Chills ran down my spine as he looked at me with dead eyes.

|Jude|

My existence in both worlds could be captured in one word: genius.

In this world, I was the strongest, the smartest, and beloved by the sword. Perhaps, they would also say that I was loved by mana. But none of that mattered when Galahad betrayed me and all of Dicathen, leading to my father's death. Seeing my father's limp body on the ground while Cadell looked at me triumphantly, my blood boiled.