Chapter 8

GOOD NEWS! I published a new story called 'Lost memories' and it's a crossover story between "Itazura no kiss" and "Amnesia:Memories"
I would appreciate it if you guys went to read it and vote!
BAD NEWS! My two stories will go on hiatus until July, I have exams in June and have to study hard to get into the job I've always dreamed of. Please pray for me.

The heavenly four kings, who were unaware to Dani's calling for help, were in the store buying for everyone, something to eat

Ju-In's eyes sparkled as he looked between two cups of noodles "Hmm, what should I eat?"

He then pressed both of them on his cheeks "since the weather's cold, should I eat something spicy? Or something with soup?"

Ji-Ho who had enough of his friend's whining, looked at Ju-In with a blank gaze and told him to hurry and pick anything.

Ju-In pouted at his friend lack of interest about these matters that were important to him "Eh?! You can't live so carelessly like that, Ji-Ho!"

"Are you going to stay here, choosing a cup of noodles for the next 500 years!?"

Eunhyung who were at the cashier with Chunyeong, buying for the things they got for themselves and you three on the beach, decided to end their silly argument.

"Let's hurry up and leave. Don't forget that the girls are waiting for us."

Ju-In had a three cups of noodles on his head while holding one in his hand, shouted obediently "Okey~!"

"So you only listening to kwon Eunhyung how..."

Chunyeong decided to leave first, he suddenly stopped at the entrance of the store, Noticing the sudden stop in Chunyeong movement, Eunhyung spook up curiously.

"What's wrong, Chunyeong?" The moment he asked and looked where Chunyeong pointed, he froze in his place too.

There were a three stranger guys standing in front of you,Dani and Yeoryeong. And not in so welcoming way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hyang Dani, or whatever, why don't you stay out of this? Since I know your name, why don't you run along before you get hurt..." the guy who you assumed the leader, glared down at Dani.

To say both you and Yeoryeong were furious, is understanding. How dare this good-for-nothing speak to Dani this lowly?!

Dani gasped after realizing she can't hold you or Yeoryeong anymore since you two started to get seriously pissed off 'This is bad! I have to do something before anything bad happens..!'