Chapter 7

—Three years later

—Three years later.

At the morning, someone entered Dani's room and glanced at her bed to see her sleeping while hugging a female with h/c hair.

Both of them squeezed their eyes tighter when the light hit their face, as the brunette female shoved her face into your chest to hide from the light.

Suddenly, A cold hand was placed on your own followed with soft, Soothing voice "Wake up."

'I have a feeling that an ugly bastard is touching Y/n!' Suddenly Dani's eyes jolt opened as she sits up, she quickly noticed Ji-Ho's hand that was caressing yours and glared at him.

"Eun Ji-Ho! What are you doing here?! Remove that hand away from her!" He only stared at her blankly without obeying.

Then he smirked "Your mom told me to wake both of you up so she opened the door for me." Then he started to shake your shoulder gently with his other hand and leaned close "y/n, wake up."

When he noticed it wasn't working, he was thinking of pouring water at you when suddenly Dani covered herself and screamed "AH, MOM!!"

Her sudden loud voice woke you up as you sit with a shocked face.

"I'M BUSY PACKING LUNCH!!" of course her mother replied back yelling too.

"Good morning." You looked at Ji-Ho surprised before covering yourself too "why the heck are you here?!"

He only scoffed at you and crossed his arms "Why are you two acting all shy when I've already been here several times?"

"Y/n look beautiful any time, but d-do I really look the same when I'm awake and asleep?"

You were about to argue with Dani and tell her she's beautiful when the bastard had to open his mouth.

Ji-ho smirked and put a hand under his chin "You look ugly either way-" before he can continue, you Kicked his leg hard.

He crouched down and clenched his leg, Ji-ho glared up at you "Hey! What are you doing?!" You glared back "that what you deserve for spouting nonsense first thing in the morning."

"Now stand up and leave, Me and Dani have to change our clothes and get ready." When he stood again you start pushing him out of Dani's room.

"Hey! Don't push! Seriously.. you have a power like a gorilla.." he muttered the last part quietly and let you push him.

You locked the door behind him and turned to Dani "now that jerk is gone, should we start changing?"