Chapter 2

It had been two years since you reincarnated into inso's law

Two years ago, you woke up in this world after getting murdered, in these two years there's a few things you found about yourself in this world, one of them being that your parents and Dan-I's parents were close friends so after your parents got into an accident and died, dan-I's family took you in.

You are now 11 years old, which means in lesser than two years you will be entering middle school and the main story will begin.

Getting a second chance in life is all great but, what sucks that you have to repeat school all over again now!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You, Dan-I and Yeoryeong are on your way back home after school 'Ah.. i'm tired!'

"You okey, y/n? Want me to massage your shoulder once we get back home?" Forget to tell you all but Yeoryeong sure got clingy in these two years.

After that day she began to open up more to you, she got more brighter and softer around you, sometimes you noticed her clinging into you more than dani..

You got closer to Yeodan too, that guy is way too sweet and caring, whenever he visits he make sure to buy your favorite snacks with him.

You laughed nervously in response "i appreciate that but not now. " Yeoryeong pouted.

To think she used to hate you...

"By the way, for middle school.. the three of us is going to the same school, right?" Dani asked and Yeoryeong answered excitedly "what a silly question, dani! Of course! The three of us will be always together! Forever!"

'Forever is a bit too much but it will be nice if we stayed together in middle school too.'

Once you enter middle school the main story will start, how will your life be? Are you going to befriend the 'four heavenly kings' ? Will they even accept you?

You are a side character that wasn't even mentioned in the story, how much will you presence change the storyline?

You glanced at dani for a minute 'she will change too, once the story start, it will be the other dani from another world, they are the same person but it will be sad seeing her forget everything we shared together...'

"What was the name of the school we will go to again? It started with 'ji..' or something..."

" 'ji jon jung middle school' that was the name, y/n." Yeoryeong giggled "it will be so nice if we were in the same class in the middle school too! I don't to be away from you~!" She hugged your arm closer to her.