Prologue

[edited]

[edited]

Waking up, eating breakfast, getting ready for work, coming home late, going to sleep, and repeat.

That was basically your entire life, nothing exciting, nothing interesting. Just a normal life any normal person can have.

So why did this had to happen to a normal person like you?

Like always you were walking back home, tired and wanted nothing but to throw yourself at your bed and sleep.

So you took the fastest road to go home, which was not a way you would take normally but hey who can blame you for wanting to return home as fast as possible and sleep? Definitely no one.

It was almost midnight now, so the roads were all empty..... or so you thought.

You heard a loud, bloody scream before it got all quiet...
'What was that..?' You wondered but.. nope, na ah, never, you aren't stupid to go and check what happened so you turned quickly to leave to the opposite direction when you suddenly stepped on a cola can accidentally which alerted whoever was there..

Just how bad you luck was to get you in big trouble and especially at a time like this?!

" so you saw? " a mysterious and suspicious looking woman who was wearing cloak that covered her face came towards you.
You looked at her terrified and took some steps back "would you believe me and let me go if said no?"

But unfortunately for you the lady only chuckled which only scared you, you turned quickly to run away... but she was quicker than you will ever be as she ran towards you and stabbed you straight in the stomach.

Huh..?

"Don't take this personally, if you got anyone to blame then it will be your bad luck!" You looked at her in terror as you finally realize what's happening.

You just got stabbed! Holy shit it hurts!!
You dropped to the ground while holding your wound stomach tightly to try and less the bleeding.
'It hurts! It fucking hurts!!!' Were the only words you said in your mind as you tried to breath.

The lady raised her hand before hitting you in the head which made you lose consciousness.

Was this what you get for taking the fastest way to go home so you will sleep in your comfortable bed?

Well you did sleep, forever now but without a comfortable bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well you did sleep, forever now but without a comfortable bed