Chapter 3

Dani looked at the uniform lying on her bed with disturbing look

"Dani, what are you doing? You're going to be late." You wiped your wet face with a towel as you watched the conversation between dani and her mother.

'It has finally started' you can't help but feel nervous, the story has begun, will your existence change anything?
You hope you can help dani, she suffered a lot..

"Mom...Where's my uniform?" Dani's mother looked at her daughter confused "what are you talking about?"

Dani turned to her face mother "THIS ISN'T MY UNIFORM!"
"WELL, THAT IS YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM! We went with y/n together last week to get it!" She turned to you "y/n, you still hasn't changed too?! go quickly wear your clothes and when you come back knock some sense into this idiot's head."

'Y/n....? Who is she?' Dani looked confused at the mention of the unfamiliar name.

Leaving dani and her mother to talk, you went to your room to change your clothes 'I wonder if she's gonna avoid me too like she did with Yeoryeong...' It will make sense if she did, you are a stranger to her.

Honestly, you viewed dani as a close friend or even a sister so the fact that she forgot everything, hurt.

Well, you are an outsider so maybe you shouldn't feel that way.. you don't belong here after all, do you?

You finished wearing your uniform and looked at your self in the mirror.

This uniform sure looks nice, even though the name of the school isn't that good yet it has such a cute uniform

This uniform sure looks nice, even though the name of the school isn't that good yet it has such a cute uniform. Design.

"Y/n! Have you finished already?!" You heard dani's mom calling for you "Yes! I'm coming!" You quickly took your bag and ran downstairs.

"Here you go, your lunch box." You thanked dani's mom and stood next to dani "good morning, dani." She only gave you a confused look.