Chapter 6

'Why is Beak Yeomin in Dani's room

'Why is Beak Yeomin in Dani's room...?'

—Yeoryeong stood still in her place and looked at dani panicky.

"Wha-What are you- How'd you get in?!" Dani yelled surprised at Yeoryeong's presence in her own room.

Then she noticed you, standing behind Yeoryeong 'Ah, so Ban Yeoryeong entered my house because of her..'

Yeoryeong sweated nervously and tried to speak to dani "Dani.. we.. we need to talk to you.." yet she can barely say any words, it was clear she was shaking.

You stepped from behind Yeoryeong and stood beside her "D-Dani.." you tried to talk with her yet she turned her head away from you and refused to look at you in the eyes.

'She's doing this again..' You honestly don't know why, Dani got even more stubborn than the original, you have a feeling that at this rate she won't befriend Yeoryeong at all.

If this happens it would be because of you, someone who shouldn't have existed in this story... and that will make you so guilty.

So you refuse to let her go now, you got some confidence from Yeodan's words, so if she doesn't want to listen, you will make her.

You stepped closer to her and held her hands "Dani! Listen, we-" yet before you can continue your sentence, Dani pulled her hands roughly out of your grasp and took steps back.

You looked at her shocked, and so did Yeoryeong.

Yeomin saw this as an opportunity so she stood from her place and hold Dani's hand "Dani~ look at this, it's so funny ~!"

You looked at Yeomin hand's that was holding Dani's, unlike what she did with you, Dani never pulled her hand out of Yeomin's grasp.

You are trying to understand Dani's situation too..Dani must have felt uncomfortable. You a total stranger holding her hands like that..

But isn't Yeomin a stranger too? Why does she hate you touching her more than anyone? This shouldn't make you sad, but you can't help it.

The look in Dani's eyes told you otherwise, that the reason she's acting like this with you is different from the reason why she avoid Yeoryeong.

Yeoryeong held her tears back then grabbed your hands and pulled you out with her, not before slamming Dani's door so hard that it cracked.

You and Yeoryeong got out of Dani's apartment, she glanced back at you to see you looking down.

And the main reason of your and her sadness is of course Dani. She bit her lower lips and continue walking toward her apartment with your hand in hers.