Prologue

They don’t know about the things we do

They don’t know about the "I love you’s"

But I bet you if they only knew,

They would just be jealous of us.

They don’t know about the up all nights

They don’t know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about,

they don’t know about us

Niall wrote this part of the song about Julianna.

For a while they tried to keep their relationship a secret, he didn't want any of the fans to send hate to her. He didn't want her to get hurt. But it was hard for him to pretend that he was single. It was hard to tell every interviewer that he's waiting for the girl of his dreams when in truth he's already found her. It was even harder to know that she watches all these interviews at home.

Eventually, they couldn't hide it anymore.

Much to the disappointment of the manangement.

Telling the whole world that cheeky boy Niall Horan is in a serious relationship is like telling little children that Peter Pan finally grew up. They didn't like it.

But Niall loved Julianna, and she loved him just as much. It was them against the world.

Some people were happy for them. But a lot more people were not. Despite it all, their relationship proved to be strong. Until finally, Niall was forced to choose between her and his rising career.

Niall and Julianna broke up four years ago.

Julianna moved to Paris a few months after they broke up and has been living happily there ever since.

Niall toured the world miserably because of the regret of letting her go.

When One Direction's 2017 World Tour ends in Paris. He finds her again.

But is it too late for him to get his second chance?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READS THE DARK ALLEY!

I never expected I'd get that much reads. You guys are AMAZING! :D

I decided to write this book. It's pretty much just a short story divided in a few chapters because I've had this story in my mind for a few weeks now. I was suffering writer's block while I was writing DA but I got to make the first part of this one. I'll probably post the first part if this gets noticed ;)

You guys are all amazing so I dedicate this chapter to you! x

Peace, Love, and Understanding,