HALLUCINATING ABOUT YOU

Start from the beginning

"I am sorry for locking you in this big hotel room. I was a fool. I trusted you with Spencer and Dale; even though they are good men, I am still sentimental. I should have took you with me." Zarah said, admitting she was wrong to have left Safeenah with a stranger she met in not less than eleven days. She have trusting issues.

She gave Safeenah a warm hug as tears rolled down her red eyes. She had been hiding the tears.

What did Yasmin said to her?

Well anyone in her shoe will cry their hearts out, she doesn't have parent nor a mate—husband. A single and teenage mother who is gullible and trust people blindly. She feels she is not a better mother for Safeenah.

Safeenah wiped Zarah tears with her tiny palms.

Zarah scanned the room with her eyes and she saw Prince Abubakar. He was behind the golden curtain, waving—calling Zarah. Zarah curved her lips as  she glared at the handsome hunk standing behind her curtain. His deep blue eye balls were mesmerizing. Zarah was actually caught by his charm, she wish she could just touch him; from his smooth layered face to his torso—his hard chest, his wavy hair, his imperfect hair making him perfect. His smooth and long fingers, his short but well cultivated eye lashes, his dirty skin, his velvet red lips, his musky intoxicating perfume, his white turban, his black kimono, his sweet voice, his sexy accent, his killer dimples, his body ways, his rule book.

She loved everything about him, she stood up like a freaking zombie and walked down to the curtain.

"Ummi..." Confusion could be read in Safeenah's young voice.

She arrived at the curtain and wanted grabbing the prince but what was expected to happen occurred. Prince Abubakar vanished into thin air.

Safeenah watched her mother in terror.

"Abubakar..." Zarah said in a very vulnerable yet coquettish tone.

Safeenah snapped her finger in the air. "Mummy loves Prince Abubakar!" Safeenah said song singly.

Zarah was drawn back to reality, "Have I been hallucinating?" Zarah asked herself as she walked back to Safeenah and smiled at her.

She ordered pizza to kill the weird vibes and make Safeenah stop teasing her, after fifty minutes the door bell rang.

The pizza arrived.

Zarah walked to the door and opened it for the delivery man. She saw Prince Abubakar holding a pizza box, standing in the foyer. She saw the things she wished and could pay money for; his smile, dimples and the blue eye balls. She paused and look at the him.

"Ummi collect the pizza." Safeenah said impatiently,

"Oh no it just a regular pizza man, why am I seeing him everywhere," Zarah thought.

"Yo! Did I have something on my face!" The pizza delivery man said.

"I'm sorry Akhi, forgive me." Zarah pleaded as she handed the pizza man her credit card. Calling him Brother to ease the weird tension.

"Approved!" The pizza man yelled and Safeenah was happy, the pizza man smiled at Zarah; which means he forgave her and he walked away happily like that was his last delivery for the day. Zarah was ashamed of her self, she needed to get her head away from the prince or get the prince outta her head.

The only remedy that can cure that charm is late night television.

As she switched the TV on; the news was on, as the news casters do their thing she read the headlines : kind crown prince cooked delicious matchbous at crowne plaza.

The next thing she saw was Prince Abubakar, he was giving his speech to the media. That was what he was doing actually after Zarah went home. Yasmin was beside him, smiling—stealing his spotlight.

 "—Being responsible is the ability to take care of your responsibilities, these are my responsibilities; taking care of my subjects. I love my subject more than anything in the world and treat my workers with equality; loving them and caring for them." Prince Abubakar finished his heart warming speech in his weird accent that Zarah couldn't explain.

It wasn't Kuwait's nor Saudi's.

Even the Fazza doesn't talk that way, maybe his mother.

Zarah's heart started beating fast as Prince Abubakar winked at her from the TV.

Did he actually did that or is that Zarah's head creating the image of the things she yearned for. She switched off the TV and hopes she don't dream about the prince.

It's been a crazy day!

An Eid With The Prince [Editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara