chapter 8- ❝information❞

Start from the beginning

Ivey steps in front of him. "Poor thing, you guys should get a divorce," she says. Alvaro nods and wraps his arm around her shoulder. "I think so too it's so hard dealing with him like I know he loves me but would it kill him to show it," he says pretending to be hurt.

I roll my eyes at them because Alvaro has been at this joke for months I'm almost used to it. He's funny sometimes and then he just gets so annoying. "Leave me alone," I say and move away from them and stand by Valeria and Malia and Jaxon. I glance at Valeria and see her looking at me with bitterness laced on her face.

We make our way downstairs and into the basement. They all stand to the side while I go walk up to their chairs and take out their gags so they can speak. "You guys are crazy we don't know anything," Levi says.  I chuckle because I know their lying. "You have to know something or you wouldn't look so guilty and afraid," Jaxon says behind me. I nod my head before pulling out a cigarette.

That was a habit I have yet to stop it helps me with stress and calming my anger. I take a few puffs before walking up to Igor and putting it out in his forehead. I see Ivey walks up to the table and take a knife. She goes up to Levi and straddles his lap. She puts the knife to his stomach. "Just tell us where that Russian mother fucker is and this will be easy," she says in his ear.

Levi is breathing heavy. I walk to the back next to Valeria and prop my leg up on the wall while resting my back to it. "I don't know where he is," Levi says while he starts to cry. What a pussy. Valeria walks over to Igor with a knife and circled her arms around his chest while standing behind him. She leans down and whispers something in his ear that no one could hear.

"Fine, fine he's in Russia in Saint Petersburg, he plans to start a war and take all you guys out," he says quickly. A few seconds later Valeria slits his throat. I have never been more turned on by a women in my life. I look and see Ivey has done the same. To my left I can see Alvaro's jaw dropped watching her do that.

After they were done Valeria walks to the table and takes one of my cigarettes out of the pack I left on the table. She walks out the door along with everyone else while someone cleans up the mess. We make our way to the kitchen. I make my way to my office to how far we are from Russia. We are 6142km away from Russia.

I decided that we would wait for them to come and attach us rather then going to them. We have the upper hand by knowing the layout of our warehouses and mansions. While we wait we will prepare everyone and train, get all out weapons situated, make sure we have enough people to fight.

After figuring out my plan I make my way out of my office and find everyone in the living room. I'm coming down stairs to tell them that we need to train starting today. They're all on the couches sitting with one another. I sit down. "Since we are far away from Russia and we have the upper hand of being in our own territory we're gonna use that to our advantage. We will train every day and prepare all our weapons for them to come. We need to be ready at all times for when they attack. Understood?," I say sternly.

They nod. "Good, get changed we're going to the combat room to train," I say and they leave to change. I go up to my room and just change into grey boxers, grey sweatpants and a black shirt. I make my way to the combat room and see everyone there I look to Valeria and feel myself harden in my pants.

Her outfit: